User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb Night Crew . . . Spring Training?!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feb Night Crew . . . Spring Training?!

Greetings all.

It's hard to believe another month went by again, and Spring Training sneakin' up on us! That means we get to see our favorite members of the circus, including FredFred, Dusty Baker, DJ Lemahieu (sometimes Y)Schlongcarlo Stanton, Manny Machado, and the Trash Can Boyz.

So... are those toothpicks he always has from meatballs snacks?? You learn something new every day.
    Last edited by JVHaste; 02-01-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    American Dad is a highly underrated show, so much great outlandish stuff on that show. Currently in the time I don't have to watch something featuring Elmo...that little red bastard, with my daughter I'm rewatching Archer and the simpsons, but I've probably gone start to finish with American Dad 3 times. Even as they switched from fox to tbs in the last couple seasons I don't think it lost much.
    I CAN NOT WAIT FOR REAL BASEBALL.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Archer! That and the Simpsons are my two favorite cartoons ever.

Any luck with the job search?
    Last edited by banjar; 02-01-2020 at 03:21 AM.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not in a huge rush. I'm at my job until Monday so I'll have money coming in until mid Feb based on how paydays fall.
    I'm currently going through the process of interviewing to be the manager of the gym I go to. I've been casually looking at other options but no formal applications yet

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that little rat bastard rodent going to see his shadow tomorrow or not ?
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I am a big fan of the prime Simpsons years. That's just a classic show. . . in fact, I was a defender of the "tier 2/3" garbage years roughly 10 seasons after its prime but the current stuff is just douche chillingly bad. It dawned on me how bad it was when they even managed to fck up a treehouse of horror Halloween episode. That's hard to to do!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Is that little rat bastard rodent going to see his shadow tomorrow or not ?
    I'm going to guess no. . . . but Hastradamus doesn't work on animals, so we might as well guess the outcome with a coin flip.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So back to the trimmed PSA scam from earlier, how many other examples do you think there are out there?

PS, posted for Feb... cracked me up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no-nut-november-destroy-dick-december-juan-jizz-january-fibonacci-66198026.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	96616

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I haven't watched a new Simpsons episode in probably 3 years. I just don't watch TV anymore except when I'm at friends' houses, and most often there it's a movie or youtube rabbit holes. So it's sad to hear that it's fallen off. They've been up and down over the years, but if it's really that bad, then that's a real shame.

This is one of the all timers - Homer licking toads in Micronesia.

"I'm not not licking toads!"

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Yeah, I am a big fan of the prime Simpsons years. That's just a classic show. . . in fact, I was a defender of the "tier 2/3" garbage years roughly 10 seasons after its prime but the current stuff is just douche chillingly bad. It dawned on me how bad it was when they even managed to fck up a treehouse of horror Halloween episode. That's hard to to do!
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The furry little POS "allegedly" didn't see his shadow. Meaning there will be an early spring.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The furry little POS "allegedly" didn't see his shadow. Meaning there will be an early spring.
    I guess Hastradamus CAN see all!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well good. It's been a mild winter here but I'm ready for spring already.

I think my favorite super bowl commercial was the groundhog day one with Bill Murray and some of the original actors from the movie. That was a fun one.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a pretty mild winter around Boston too. But, we had a snow storm in April back in 1982 when we got 13"s of snow.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. This years Juan Jizz January has been quite mild here too. Hard to believe its Fibonacci Fap Feb already. Spring incoming!

Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    To be honest, I haven't watched a new Simpsons episode in probably 3 years. I just don't watch TV anymore except when I'm at friends' houses, and most often there it's a movie or youtube rabbit holes. So it's sad to hear that it's fallen off. They've been up and down over the years, but if it's really that bad, then that's a real shame.
    Yeah its been around 3 years for me as well. I also don't have TV and wouldn't want it to watch random episodes, I like to pick them! My favorite Simpsons episodes are usually from the season 4-8 range.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    649 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feb Night Crew . . . Spring Training?!

Yo, this happened to be on at work this morning when I was in the break room...they pulled the rat out of some fake tree stump platform thing, stuck it on top and made it pick from two different “scrolls” (see rolled up pieces of paper). The rat had no interest so the head fat guy with a top hat used his microphone to push it toward the rat and they decided that that was the one it picked...it had nothing to do with shadows or anything and was one of the biggest jokes I’ve ever watched...(this was the puxatawny one)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast