The big game is upon us!
Here is a spur of the moment contest open to everyone (even if you are already playing the playoff challenge game).
1. Simply predict:
which team will have the most yards of offense
the total combined yards of offense between KC and SF
2. The contestant who comes closest to the actual combined total without going over wins!
3. The amount of their prize (Paypal gift) will be based on how far off they were from the actual total and if they chose the correct team having the most yards.
The base prize starts at $100 for guessing the exact total and decreases by $1 for every yard they are off.
A 2x multiplier then kicks in if they chose the correct team.
So the max. prize is $200, but there could also be no payout at all if the “winner” is 100+ yards under the actual total. Again, any prediction over the actual total is invalid.
4. Lets use the AFC title game as an example:
Bill predicted 642 total yards of offense between TEN and KC, with KC having the most yards.
The actual total was 699 yards (295 for TEN, 404 for KC), so Bill was 57 yards off.
$100 base prize - $57 ($1 per yard) = $43
However, since Bill correctly predicted KC would have more total yards, his prize would be $43 x 2 = $86
5. The official tally will come from ESPN, like the example above.
6. Please post your entry in this thread no later than 6pm today, Feb 2.
NO EDITING WHATSOEVER OR YOUR ENTRY IS NULL AND VOID
One entry per person
7. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the first person who posted their entry.
Any questions, just ask. Good luck and enjoy the game!