Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** February 2020 Pickup Thread ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
That boxloader is neat!

Some card show pickups. Nothing fancy.

iaQANsLl.jpg

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
was never a big trout fan but w rendon headed out that way, i figured i'd pick up a few trout cards. us175 seems to have too much hype and a ton of trimming associated to it. decided to go against the grain and start picking these guys up. they seem severely undervalued. aesthetically, his best looking rookie, imo:

98B58CD2-1F3D-4008-9EE3-BEC82D59E278.jpg

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
Pretty cool Trouts! You don’t see very many eTopps.

thanks! and kinda what drew me too this particular card.

technically /999 but w. the implosion of the brand, there's still many that never left the factory.

usually check for new ones to be listed weekly and never see more than 10 or so listed at a time. many of those are repeats for absurd pricing.

Last edited:

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
An Original 1969 Sports Illustrated 24x36 NY Mets poster....was in it's original plastic wrapping for 50 years...now framed and displayed

XuVBLUjl.jpg

9dpZJytl.jpg

This is amazing! Great piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
not a relic card. the refractor itself is #1/5 w albies actual jersey number being #1. pretty decent amount of jersey card collectors out there and usually premiums are attached to them. same goes w/ first and last cards of the print run. even independence day cards numbered to 17/76 usually fetch hefty premiums as well.

kinda gimmicky, but enjoy the hunt of finding these type cards that arent designated in the title and w/o having the premium attached to them.

Last edited:

Members online