Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** February 2020 Pickup Thread ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Post 'em.

2009 Topps Heritage High Number hobby box
2001 Upper Deck Legends of New York blaster box

9TwwW41l.jpg

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
been picking up a lot of the etopps rookie cards. primarily future hall of famers like lbj, trout, strasburg and a few others. i think they are severely undervalued considering they are chrome & topps now predecessors, the limited print runs & the fact most of them never made it out from the factory:

9A5826A5-9D8F-49EF-A06B-CC4469B3CCD1.jpg

Last edited:

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Few more Yankeee Heritage needs. Nothing flashy, but this virtually completes 2001-2009 for me and leaves me with a handful of SSPs to finish off Yankee needs through 2015.

Also added 2006 Topps Heritage Randy Johnson not pictured. This card was regularly going for $20-30 at one point. I don't know why so much, but I finally found one for a reasonable price after all this time.

Finally have the Maris, Mantle, and Ruth from 2010. A decade later, prices have come down, these were going for $50-60 each at one point. I paid $60 for all three combined.

The Ichiro is also an expensive card for some reason. The other two Yankee are dupes and are available if anyone needs them. I guess this set singles harder to find, finally glad to finish it off.

s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
Few more Yankeee Heritage needs. Nothing flashy, but this virtually completes 2001-2009 for me and leaves me with a handful of SSPs to finish off Yankee needs through 2015.

Also added 2006 Topps Heritage Randy Johnson not pictured. This card was regularly going for $20-30 at one point. I don't know why so much, but I finally found one for a reasonable price after all this time.

Finally have the Maris, Mantle, and Ruth from 2010. A decade later, prices have come down, these were going for $50-60 each at one point. I paid $60 for all three combined.

The Ichiro is also an expensive card for some reason. The other two Yankee are dupes and are available if anyone needs them. I guess this set singles harder to find, finally glad to finish it off.

s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg

Beautiful Maris!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I love the Topps Heritage stuff!

The Stadium Club panorama shots are very nice. I don’t think I’ve seen those before.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I love the Topps Heritage stuff!

The Stadium Club panorama shots are very nice. I don’t think I’ve seen those before.
Stadium Club photography is so far beyond any other sets, always great shots.
I just became a heritage refractor junkie this past year. Tried to pick up Star Rookies and superstar refractors (ichiro, pujols, arenado, trout, jeter, betts, etc)

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I had a $5 off coupon for a monster box of 2019 Gallery. I finally found one last night. Here's the Gallery Boxloader I pulled.
Hoskins Painting Front.jpgHoskins Painting Back.jpg
2019 Topps Gallery baseball original artwork of Rhys Hoskins Artist: Kevin Graham.

Members online