Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************MORNING THREAD 2/4 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Snow flurries this morning.

The Chiefs parade is tomorrow. They are estimating 1.5+ million people to attend. Downtown KC will be shut down. They are calling for 3" of snow tonight. That will just add to the traffic mess. Also the Post Malone concert is in downtown KC tomorrow night.

In 2015 for the Royals parade there was around 1 million. People were just parking on the side of the highways around downtown. I'll be staying in the suburbs and watching on TV.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
afternoon all, I went to the Giants parade in NYC one year; it was fun

Doing a bit of running around then cleaning the place up for the kids birthday party this weekend, can’t believe he’s gunna be 5!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Morning all! Snow flurries this morning.

The Chiefs parade is tomorrow. They are estimating 1.5+ million people to attend. Downtown KC will be shut down. They are calling for 3" of snow tonight. That will just add to the traffic mess. Also the Post Malone concert is in downtown KC tomorrow night.

In 2015 for the Royals parade there was around 1 million. People were just parking on the side of the highways around downtown. I'll be staying in the suburbs and watching on TV.

Good choice!

When the Iggles had their parade, they estimated 2 Million folks along the route. And a shortage of available Porta-potties. About 200 there if I remember right.

And "Mumbles" Malone doing a concert?

NO thank you!

Members online