Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 2/7*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Is it time to go home yet? It's been a long week. Mid 30's to mid 40's for the next week with little chance of precipitation. I'm sure that will change.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Had a pine tree snap off about an hour ago. About one third (20 feet) is still standing. BIG mess out back. Fortunately it fell away from the house and didn't hit the fence to the ball fields.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got these artist prints in a couple of days ago, all signed by the artist. Spoke to Robert Blehert (the artist) on the phone for about 20 minutes, and he seems like a genuinely great guy. Talked baseball, work, and life all because I wanted to order a few prints from him. Gave me a deal on the 8 that I originally ordered and tossed in the "Happy Slugger" print of Sano for nothing as well. I've been in my office for 8 months or so now and I only have 3 things on the walls- 16x20 canvas of Target Field, my dear mount, and a Sandlot calendar, so I've been needing something on the walls. Thought these would look great and add a little color
20200205_131105.jpeg
20200205_131128~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Had a pine tree snap off about an hour ago. About one third (20 feet) is still standing. BIG mess out back. Fortunately it fell away from the house and didn't hit the fence to the ball fields.

just figured out have you on FB --- LOL -took a pine tree for this old man . niece plays Softball at Ferrum

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not sure why the 3rd picture isn't attaching properly. The one that is rotated the right way doesn't want to work, guess you all just have to strain your necks to see these ones.20200205_130948.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good morning all. Got these artist prints in a couple of days ago, all signed by the artist. Spoke to Robert Blehert (the artist) on the phone for about 20 minutes, and he seems like a genuinely great guy. Talked baseball, work, and life all because I wanted to order a few prints from him. Gave me a deal on the 8 that I originally ordered and tossed in the "Happy Slugger" print of Sano for nothing as well. I've been in my office for 8 months or so now and I only have 3 things on the walls- 16x20 canvas of Target Field, my dear mount, and a Sandlot calendar, so I've been needing something on the walls. Thought these would look great and add a little color.

Those look really nice. Great pick ups for the office! What size are they?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Those look really nice. Great pick ups for the office! What size are they?

All are 11x14 except for the Torii Hunter "Old Pro" is an 11x17. I wasn't sure what size they would be when I placed the order since the size is all based off of the original painting. I'm torn on whether or not I want to get a few of them signed down the road.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm getting pretty confused here today. It's Friday right ? Or I think it is. Every day seems about the same when your retired and sick. Some days I have to look at my computer to see if it's AM or PM, because it's so dark out. And now, Letch77 is still posting in the good Monday morning topic today. And he posted in the Thursday good morning topic today at about 1:30pm ! Augh ! :confused:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Well...I had forgotten to post Monday after the Super Bowl hangover and wanted to post about the parade to Dazed in yesterdays thread. :lol:

Better than bots digging up threads from 10 years ago, eh? ;)

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Well...I had forgotten to post Monday after the Super Bowl hangover and wanted to post about the parade to Dazed in yesterdays thread. :lol:

Better than bots digging up threads from 10 years ago, eh? ;)

If someone bumps a 2010 Topps Series 2 case break thread, I think we can consider that bot activity 😆

Afternoon all. Quiet Friday which is nice. Got a much needed haircut.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

It's all good. :D

A big wind storm just came thru Boston in the past hour or so. I have 3 or 4 extra big empty trash barrels, some with cover, some without if anyone needs one.

Members online