Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Nearly Complete Set - 2001 Upper Deck Legends of New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I've been working on this set for a long time. I recently picked up a hobby box and a blaster box, so I figured it was time for a group photo. I also recently found a sell sheet for this, which I was pretty happy about.

BaseballCardPedia Checklist

Imgur album with full sized images

The only cards I'm missing are these:

Jackie Robinson Stadium Seat (/50 and /25)
Mickey Mantle Stadium Seat (/100, /50 and /25)
Jackie Robinson Game Base (/100 and /25)
Tom Seaver Game Base (/25)

Nolan Ryan / Tom Seaver Dual Auto
Dave Winfield / Reggie Jackson Dual Auto
Chambliss/Nettles/Dent Triple Auto
Lyle/Righetti/Gossage Triple Auto
Ryan/Seaver/Swoboda Triple Auto
Winfield/Mattingly/Nettles Triple Auto

Nolan Ryan Jersey Auto
Reggie Jackson Jersey Auto
Tom Seaver Bat Auto

3fvxsSoh.jpg

X0GkHp9h.jpg

XiNBdchh.jpg

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Just picked up that Dodger triple auto recently. It was faded, which was tough to take, but I figure those don't come around a lot. Maybe it will be a place holder if I can find a nicer copy later. Always liked that set. Wish I had bought more when it was new.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Holy crap, that's one of my favorite sets of all time.
Those pictures make me drool.

I have the base set and several of them autographed that I sent to players through the mail back in the day. Mostly Yankees.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Fantastic set! A unique release that still stands out after 20 years. Good luck with the remaining ones.

Thank you! I hope the last few don't take another 19 years.

Just picked up that Dodger triple auto recently. It was faded, which was tough to take, but I figure those don't come around a lot. Maybe it will be a place holder if I can find a nicer copy later. Always liked that set. Wish I had bought more when it was new.

I saw that, along with one other. I honestly don't know what the previous owners did to get the autos in that condition. It is a nice card, so enjoy it until your replacement arrives one day :)

Holy crap, that's one of my favorite sets of all time.
Those pictures make me drool.

I have the base set and several of them autographed that I sent to players through the mail back in the day. Mostly Yankees.

This is also in my top 5 favorite sets of all time, especially as a Yankees fan. The felt on the base cards was so polarizing to some people, but I loved it.

Looks GREAT! Looking forward to you adding to this post as additions arrive!!!

You know it! I plan to update this as more arrive. I just hope that they turn up on eBay or another auction house.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Wow that's great. I covet the Mathewson jersey, too. UD made a couple of them in various brands, but I think the design from this set is the best. Can't remember the last time I saw one, though. Probably at least 10 years, though I'm not hardcore searching for them.

Members online