Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 2/10***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
A lady I used to pick up to take to our PACE center used to tell me that her mom didn't want her to marry that Virginia hillbilly, when they were dating, but she married him anyway. She grew up in Baltimore. Loved the stories the participants used to tell me.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
family moved to this area from Mass. i call her Boston ------------- easier than her last name

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I made it to 57 years old! Only 5 surgeries so far, unfortunately I tore something in my shoulder. I need to have the doctor check it out.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept like crap last night. Fell asleep on the couch about 8:30, woke up 11:30ish to go upstairs, but couldn't fall back asleep until 2:30-3 this morning

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all.

Good morning all. Slept like crap last night. Fell asleep on the couch about 8:30, woke up 11:30ish to go upstairs, but couldn't fall back asleep until 2:30-3 this morning

That's the worst...I always say I should have stayed on the couch!

Morning all! I made it to 57 years old! Only 5 surgeries so far, unfortunately I tore something in my shoulder. I need to have the doctor check it out.

Happy birthday!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

Happy Birthday.. Since I turned 57 a few years ago, I have lost about 25 lbs.. my knees, and joints let me know it was good.. I have about another 15 lbs to go..

Good luck with the doc..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon, all.

That's the worst...I always say I should have stayed on the couch!

Happy birthday!

I tried staying on the couch, but woke up 10 minutes later so I went upstairs hoping that would help. Needless to say, I ended up back on the couch watching tv until I fell asleep again

Members online