Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Tuesday 2/11/20 Morning Thread/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, walked into work a couple minutes to 5, punched in, walked to my line and the fire alarms started going off, so here I sit in my car waiting, not a bad way to start the day...at least I’m getting paid for it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! After the local weather people have been saying it's going to be cold but no snow for the next week, now they are calling for 1-3" of snow tomorrow.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All.

Here in Cincinnati, we've been lucky and dodged the snow bullet so far this winter. I don't think we've had a measurable amount of snow yet. Usually we've had at least 10" of measurable snow by now.

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Went to a fundraiser for Jayme's school last night and played some bingo. Played 40+ cards and still couldn't win. Still had a good time though as my mom and grandma joined Jayme, Bennett, and myself. I've wasted $20 in worse ways. But the prizes got me thinking about our upcoming roadtrip this summer. With Jayme joining in on the MS Run the US again between Dubuque, IA and Milwaukee, WI, that I should start n=buying some restaurant gift cards now to offset the cost of the trip down the road. Found a couple of websites that sell gift cards at a discount, which is even better. I've never used either of them, so was wondering if if anybody here has used cardpool.com or cardcash.com before. The one has a 1 year guarantee and the other has a 45 day guarantee. I figure though getting food at 10-20% off and spreading out the spending between now and the trip would be easier than paying for a week's worth of meals in one week while traveling

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all! My boss bought lunch for me today...for my birthday...which was 3 months ago. Haha!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
another day in paradise ---------FOR SOMEONE --NOT ME ---. Two months till local minor league games ---- 25 homes and hope several away games add a few festivals and rec 's i hope

Members online