Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THE OFFICIAL NY YANKEES IN SEASON THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
It all starts today with pitchers and catchers showing up. post anything yankee's related.

L4e2MEj.jpg

Gary Sánchez on the video of Jose Altuve protecting his jersey after Game 6 of the ALCS: "If I hit a homer and get my team to the World Series, they can rip off my pants. They can rip everything off."

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I bet that Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis would have handled the Astros cheating a WHOLE LOT differently!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It all starts today with pitchers and catchers showing up. post anything yankee's related.

L4e2MEj.jpg

I guess the Yankees built a Death Star a place to store all their trophies in? :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tvBUfanu0

Gary Sánchez on the video of Jose Altuve protecting his jersey after Game 6 of the ALCS: "If I hit a homer and get my team to the World Series, they can rip off my pants. They can rip everything off."

DJ Lemahieu is the man for the job I'd say. :lol:

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hmmmmmm...awful suspicious. Just happens to be a piece of tape in his pocket and something laying in front of the plate?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Sevy needs TJ surgery. Hope we have the injury bug out of the way......can't keep happening at this rate.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Sevorino has had a loose body in his elbow since last year. waiting for it to go away was a smart move:(

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
They should put up one of those job site safety signs to this effect. "X days without a lost-time incident"

Members online