Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 2/14********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
no local school = all slept in . First shuttle leaves at 7 for one hour trip - i do afternoon , with sports i may make two trips .

Aug 13, 2008
Retired and keeping 1 & 3 year old grandsons three days a week!!!
You?

Been away from collecting for a while. Still have all my old stuff and TTM autos. However, still working (18 years at the same place) and have one out of the house (married and gave me a lovely granddaughter), one getting ready to get out and the last one still in high school, but about to start driving.

I hopped back thinking I may try and get back to building my baseball HOF auto collection as well as my 73 topps signed set. I have to look at everything and update it. I lost my spreadsheets a long time ago so need to make them again.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Been away from collecting for a while. Still have all my old stuff and TTM autos. However, still working (18 years at the same place) and have one out of the house (married and gave me a lovely granddaughter), one getting ready to get out and the last one still in high school, but about to start driving.

I hopped back thinking I may try and get back to building my baseball HOF auto collection as well as my 73 topps signed set. I have to look at everything and update it. I lost my spreadsheets a long time ago so need to make them again.

Have fun doing it....that's what's important. Congrats on being a grandfather!!!!!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! It's been a long week. Hopefully I won't have to work this weekend. Just want to relax for a couple days.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Headed to the Mall 205 show in Portland tomorrow. Supposed to be 50+ tables and some new dealers. We'll see! I hope I find some Topps Heritage goodies I need.

Members online