Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ongoing Heritage PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
With pickups of my main PC slow going I've started several side PC's. Heritage Refractors and rookies. This is my progress since last June (2019)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Is it just the scanner or do you have 6-10 black refractors in there?? Either way that's a nice start to a sweet collection.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice. I've started tending towards just picking up nice Heritage cards. They seem to be evergreen in popularity and at least some of the inserts/subsets are growing in appreciation. Picked up 2 red ink autos this weekend, a 2018 Rollie Fingers and a 2015 Phil Niekro. Can't go wrong with two HOFers. I've also been trying to fill in my runs of base, Action, and other variations, where available, for Trout, Pujols, Ichiro, and Jeter. Tougher than you might imagine.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Very nice. I've started tending towards just picking up nice Heritage cards. They seem to be evergreen in popularity and at least some of the inserts/subsets are growing in appreciation. Picked up 2 red ink autos this weekend, a 2018 Rollie Fingers and a 2015 Phil Niekro. Can't go wrong with two HOFers. I've also been trying to fill in my runs of base, Action, and other variations, where available, for Trout, Pujols, Ichiro, and Jeter. Tougher than you might imagine.
I believe it! Was never a Heritage fan but after snagging a few Trout and seeing them in hand the Vintage look with refractor tech is a perfect combo. I've thought about the action variations as well.
Heritage interest will only get stronger in my opinion

Latest posts