Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD 2/17******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jayme had me rearranging pictures on the walls yesterday. Moved the baseball stuff to a bigger wall. Still need to find a few things to fill some gaps. Have a few others to put on the wall, just need frames for them

20200216_105114.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, guys. Working today...we used to have President's Day as a holiday, but they eliminated it and gave us a floating holiday instead. Totally fine with me; I'd much rather have a day off in spring/summer anyhow. :lol:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I hurt my shoulder 3 weeks ago. I was hoping it would get better. Instead it's getting worse. Going to the doctor this afternoon.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! I hurt my shoulder 3 weeks ago. I was hoping it would get better. Instead it's getting worse. Going to the doctor this afternoon.

loved the electric shock i got with my shoulder ---- hated the needle

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Not made at your plant, but I drive a 2001 Mustang that I'd ordered from the factory in '01. It had 1.5 miles when I took delivery...now it has almost 255,000! :)

The '01 was made in Dearborn, Michigan off Miller Rd in the River Rouge complex. Glad your Mustang has been good for you. You must treat it well too. 250,000+ miles on any vehicle is an amazing feat!

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Forgot to mention, Jayme and I made a day trip up to Rapid City, SD (Black Hills, Mount Rushmore area) and stopped at the LCS downtown there. USed to be my favorite place and would always talk to the previous owner. Don't spend as much there anymore since I don't know the new owner, but was looking through the display case and saw two of the nicest cards I've ever seen. First was a BGS 9.5 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC and then right next to it was a BGS 9 2011 Topps Update GOLD Mike Trout RC. Made me miss my Trout RCs that I sold off back in 2012.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I finally did it. I started working on my 1971 baseball set. I purchased about 100 or so cards from someone on the Net54 vintage forum. That was about 4 months ago. Before this, I haven't done anything more than picking up a pre-war card in about 8 or 9 years. Life got more important. I hope I can keep going with the collection. I really need something to keep me sane. ;)