Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ Morning Thread for Tuesday Feb 18th +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Back to my normal routine today. Taking the train into work.

My wife re-injured her back about 10 days ago, so I’d been working from home mostly to help her out. She’s about 75% of the way better now after 5 chiropractor sessions in 10 days.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Went to the doctor yesterday about my shoulder. He put me on anti-inflammatories and gave me some exercises to strengthen my shoulder. He doesn’t think I need surgery. Keeping my fingers crossed that he’s right. The last thing I need coming into Spring is surgery. Between mowing & the garden I would have a tough time keeping up.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Went to the doctor yesterday about my shoulder. He put me on anti-inflammatories and gave me some exercises to strengthen my shoulder. He doesn’t think I need surgery. Keeping my fingers crossed that he’s right. The last thing I need coming into Spring is surgery. Between mowing & the garden I would have a tough time keeping up.

gypsies / goats / kids / or wait and bale

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I used to tease my wife if I could have a dog. We live in a very small apartment. She always said no. To change it up one day, I asked if I could get a wallaby for a pet. She said no way. She had no clue what it was, until I showed her. She gave me that look we men get. :lol: Then to really confuse her, I asked if I could get a didgeridoo. She said I was driving her nuts. And said no ! I pulled a picture up on google. She gives me that look again. I turned the volume up on her computer. She looks at me and calls me an idiot ! I was always teasing her with silly jokes and I'd make up wild stories just to see the look on her face and keep her guessing.

Members online