Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 2/19************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, work today and maybe tomorrow, depending on how the kid feels, he was up crying as I was leaving this morning, I woke the wife up and stuck him with her, if I took off today I’d lose my holiday pay from Monday, and we don’t want that

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, got a shipment of supplies, new monster box and a few binders, I've got some collection organizing to do today and tomorrow

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning everyone, got a shipment of supplies, new monster box and a few binders, I've got some collection organizing to do today and tomorrow

That always makes for a good day. I’ll usually turn on SBNation while doing it, or maybe an old Yankees playoff game.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

i got in a 100 box of 50 plastic boxes for my team sales ---that's 100 of 40 different players same team -- THREE sports --- plus i still had some from last year . Normally will sell 100+ in 25 home games . Now think the time spent putting each team in alpha order merging older 3200 counts with newer cards as i pull .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slow week at work so far. Just about done with our 2nd boxcar, which is all we had for our location this week. Get to sit in some meetings tomorrow to go over the additional work that I took on.

Members online

Latest posts