Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 2/20 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
any other leagues by you. I play 2 years HS, then played legion ball til I was drafted.

aged out rec ball . Small town ---two banks closed and more empty buildings than open ---- MONDAYS almost NOTHING open . NO food places in main square / moved PD - enlarged = no jail that's five miles away / one garage / one insurance --takes no CASH / Fire Dept but moving a mile away --- most men have worked for fire dept LOL / one chair barber shop . TEN school buses go one way - don't know other way but a few . Middle school is old HS ---stadium only had bleachers on HOME side .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I just got a 14 lb box of mostly baseball cards that I bought from a member on the Net54 forum. The cards are from the 50's through the 70's. They're in great condition too. Over the past few days, I started sorting and putting cards in order for my baseball sets that are already in albums and in boxes.

Now, I have something to do instead of hanging around in very a small apartment. Where the walls start closing in on me. It will help, I hope after the loss of my wife a few months ago.

If you find any Mets doubles you can spare I’d be interested, my collection is lacking in guys from those years

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Found some of the Topps S1 tins and some football hanger packs reduced to $1 at WM.

Lots of ripping to do...��

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I hope that it helps, also! Enjoy the time you have with your new, old cards.

Second this sentiment. It’s good to have a positive outlet for yourself. Keep on keeping on.

-10 last night. Furnace blew a circuit at 1am. Long day but back in business now. They never need service when it’s 50 degrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Hello to you as well. Been a while. How’s the Yankees PC?

Going nicely! Still adding a few autographs TTM and just found a 1956 Berra Yellow Basepaths Pin to go with the Mantle! Getting close to completing the 1934-36 Diamond Stars set!!!!!

Members online