Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 2/21 ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Went to Menard's last night and picked up the doors for this weekend's project. Replacing 6 interior doors in the house, hoping it all goes smoothly. Have 3 that I want to replace more than others first as they have raw wood for the door jamb, and I don't want Bennett getting any slivers from them since I got one a couple of weeks ago

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
three hour delay for school ---------then have a crown fall off - lucky didn't swallow this one ---------------did once =due to metal had to watch for it or get cut to remove

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Good afternoon, folks! It's FRIDAY!! Woohoo! I may celebrate the weekend by sorting a few cards tomorrow...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'm still going through my 1971 baseball cards that I already had. The rest are going to take me for ever. I'm old and slow. Barry is older than me. But, he's been at it longer than me. :D

managed a NAPA warehouse 100,000 part numbers several million parts ---inventory control - 23 branch stores / over 100 phone calls a day = makes sorting sports cards EASY plus no phone calls .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts