Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************MONDAY MORNING THREAD 2/24************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

I don’t know how the monster truck circuit makes any money. We went to a show a few years ago. 8500 seat arena and I bet there wasn’t 300 people in the stands.

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I went to a monster truck show at an inside arena about 25 years ago. Didn't think before hand it would be so loud. We left real early. Never again.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning All!

I don’t know how the monster truck circuit makes any money. We went to a show a few years ago. 8500 seat arena and I bet there wasn’t 300 people in the stands.

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was packed when we went, really good turn out...when you went was it Monster Jam, or just a generic show?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon folks. Did some sorting this morning, to nice to sit around today though, gotta get the dog outside to run off some energy

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon! Yep, rain today and then rain/snow mix tomorrow. Spring baseball is just around the corner, though!

Is Bigfoot still a monster truck? Sunday...SUNDAY...Sunday...b-b-b-b-b-be there! :lol:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hola. Chilly here in Portland today. Supposed to be low 60s later this week!

My son has his first baseball practice this Saturday. Same coaches as last year, so he's excited.

Members online