Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks Stanton hurt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I wanted to get Stanton cards when he was coming up but they never were at a price point I was comfortable with. The one time I got a 2008 BC auto, the seller reneged. I've got a few decent Stanton cards but thankfully nothing I was really banking on, just things I like owning. Hopefully he can get all the injuries out of himself and have a few solid years like 2017.

BTW, Opening Day is March 26? What is going on? Move that to April 6 or something normal.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hopefully he can get all the injuries out of himself and have a few solid years like 2017.

BTW, Opening Day is March 26? What is going on? Move that to April 6 or something normal.

He's soft...

I think it's dumb to have Opening Day in northern cities at parks without domes. If they're going to do Opening Day in March, they should schedule the first week or two in warm-climate locations.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts