Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ Morning Thread for Thursday Feb 27th +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Day off for me.

Clear but super windy here, will be mostly staying in and working on sorting/posting for COMC/eBay...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Snow flurries and wind, turning sunny by afternoon.
Is this the after 8 thread, now??!!!:p

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning. Barry’s internet probably crapped out again lol

Supposed to be 61 and sunny here today. Planning to take my son out to a field nearby and get some baseball practice in before his first official practice on Saturday.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Something I learned recently. The eBay watch list limits you to 300 items. I had to bid on a bunch of things instead of watching them. Currently I'm the high bidder on 169 cards from one seller. Let's see how many I end up winning.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Something I learned recently. The eBay watch list limits you to 300 items. I had to bid on a bunch of things instead of watching them. Currently I'm the high bidder on 169 cards from one seller. Let's see how many I end up winning.

Haha...now THAT'S funny! 300 items!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning. Barry’s internet probably crapped out again lol

Supposed to be 61 and sunny here today. Planning to take my son out to a field nearby and get some baseball practice in before his first official practice on Saturday.

about 4 this morning till noon ----------- two other areas having same issues on other days .

Members online