Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts about 2019 Topps Alliance of American Football cards as an investment.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
When the 2019 Topps Alliance of American Football set first came out last year, I bought 5 cases of unopened pack boxes and they are in my basement unopened. I bought them mainly for the autographs as it is currently the only autographed card for many of the players in the set.

Do you think the AAF cards can end up like the 1984 and 1985 USFL cards or do you think the cards will end up being basically worthless like the 2001 XFL football and World League sets?

I got a pretty good deal for the cases I bought and have thought about buying more.

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
Unfortunately my bet is they will be junk. The USFL cards had a lot of first cards for eventual Hall of Famers. The AAF sets have the first card for very few people, much less future Hall of Famers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Highly, highly doubtful they will hold up IMO.

One problem is there were retail releases of them so who knows how high production numbers were.

Hopefully for you, I’ll be wrong...

CFLfan_inPhilly

Sep 25, 2020
Just a heads-up.....

If anybody happens to have #/5 purple parallel cards
from the 2019 Topps Alliance of American Football set
that they want to sell for Paypal ...

I am paying $50-60 each for any purples that I am looking for,
and $90-100 each for purple AUTOGRAPH cards.

Thanks!