Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 2/28*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Bought 4 Blasters of Heritage from Target. They were all basically the same box. Out of 72 cards per box X 4, 59 of the cards in all 4 boxes were doubled. Basically I have 4 of the same 59 out of 72 cards.

Moral of the story, don’t buy more than 1 blaster from the same location.

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning All!

Bought 4 Blasters of Heritage from Target. They were all basically the same box. Out of 72 cards per box X 4, 59 of the cards in all 4 boxes were doubled. Basically I have 4 of the same 59 out of 72 cards.

Moral of the story, don’t buy more than 1 blaster from the same location.

Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes! At least Heritage is super tradeable. I usually bust a couple blaster expecting nothing but just so I have trade bait lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, spent all day yesterday sick. Feeling better now but I have that fine line to walk of being super hungry and not sure if my stomach will tolerate food....here goes nothing

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
back ----------- bought a few packs of Hert. some off center *&&(

Morning, guys! Ya know, one would think that in 2020 card companies could refine their production so that cards were cut sharply and centered so close to 50/50 that it's tough to spot with the naked eye. I mean, if assembly lines can use an electric eye to ID and discard faulty cookies flying by at 100/sec on an assembly line, card companies could surely employ the same technology.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i was a printer / set type = that's every letter - build a form for business cards - machine size was VW size , ran two same time . This was mid 1970 - not centered to had to redo . Thickness of sheet of paper - ONE POINT - some of my cards 5 off . This is reason a card won't grade 10

Latest posts