Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hans Moleman!

e01

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Whoa. Hasn't been a Hans sighting in some time!

And that is spot on btw. Corporate suits trying to market their sh!t by invoking hipness is excruciating. I'm a 45 year old white guy who's about as non-hip as anyone on earth, and I absolutely cringe when I see that.

Feeling better?

Hans Moleman!

e01

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If you want to take it a step further, here is Hans doing the Wu Tang salute. :lol:

34dcc1f9129f16c57ff2aa43556e6045.jpg

I'm not 100% better yet, I'm realizing this is going to take a while. My voice came back and I tried to do a little movement today but had a hard time breathing, then became lightheaded. I would really be afraid to get this problem in a high altitude area like you are in since its hard enough to breathe as it is.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I'm glad to hear things are headed in the right direction. Hopefully this time you're actually getting better for real. I guess this means you're the first person I know (in an FCB sense) who's had the virus. Assuming that's what you had?

There's so much information swirling around that it's hard to make sense of it all. Plus the daily stream of outright bullsh!t coming from The Donald on a daily basis...as if we needed that. So I spent the last day or so reading as much as I could about this thing, and trying to wrap my head around it. I'm no expert but I do have some work experience with things like this, and it's still hard for me to sort out fact from fiction, and distill things down to what's real and actionable.

If you want to take it a step further, here is Hans doing the Wu Tang salute. :lol:

34dcc1f9129f16c57ff2aa43556e6045.jpg

I'm not 100% better yet, I'm realizing this is going to take a while. My voice came back and I tried to do a little movement today but had a hard time breathing, then became lightheaded. I would really be afraid to get this problem in a high altitude area like you are in since its hard enough to breathe as it is.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah considering how bad this has been I can only assume it was Corona and not normal flu. It was impossible to get tested weeks ago but now that I'm on the upswing I don't even think I want to get one because my immune system must be in a vulnerable state so you could imagine I either get the regular flu from the germey-ass testing site or the Corona if that's not what I had.

Indeed! the Don Juan has been going full retard lately. Each press conference they say not to handshake or touch things unnecessarily, then he starts shaking and touching the mic. :confused:

He might as well bring back the classic "handshake of peace" or whatever this sht was.

trump-asia-asean-handshake-7-jt-171113_19x13_992.jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Hope everyone makes a full recovery soon, it's really starting to feel like the start of every zombie movie.
For a fun watch here's Phil's pulls hitting "the same" one of one twice in a break. Technically they are different but another bit of brilliance from Topps.
https://youtu.be/9m0b_ScYUSY

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Thanks guys. I've had 5 surgeries for small bowel obstructions. Since 2006. And been admitted about 8 or 9 times for partial obstructions. Some where, some how I injured part of my intestine and didn't know it. Now scar tissue forms around and between my intestines. The scar tissue gets inflamed, it swells up and constricts my intestines. The put a tube down my nose to pump my stomach to relieve the pressure on my on intestines. Most of the time it works. Like this time. If it doesn't, they go through and up my belly button area. I know when to go to the hospital from the pain starting. I try changing my diet. We all the stress and depression of losing my wife a few months ago.
It's all going to keep happening. The scar tissue from the surgeries grows back the wrong way. And the wrong places. So that's why I disappear from time to time. Sucks to be me I guess.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I hope I don't sound like a complainer. I like coming here (a bunch of times a day) to see what's going on with everyone.
I appreciate the kind thoughts.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I hope I don't sound like a complainer. I like coming here (a bunch of times a day) to see what's going on with everyone.
I appreciate the kind thoughts.

I'd put this in the category of "complaint warranted". That's not just *****ing that 70 degrees isn't warm enough, that's real stuff, honestly you probably aren't complaining enough. What causes things to flare up? Is it certain foods or just willy nilly? Either good luck.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Thanks for understanding. I'm also dealing with depression and migraines. And a whole host of other issues from what my dr wrote on the disability application for me. :D It's stress and not eating good when I get depressed. Living by myself sucks.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I might have made a post on here so bizarre that the server rejected it. :confused:

It said I did not have the authority to post, testing now if the bug is gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts