Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Opening Day under a month away! Schlongcarlo hurt with a torn tear duct!! Corona Virus kills every team except Astros, who saw the telltale signs long beforehand.... :lol:

hoes-0_o_6568521.webp

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Ah, good evening, I locked up some employment. Do my paperwork and start training next week.

Anyone see Mike trout at the driving range? I shouldn't be surprised but he was cranking 'dem balls

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Congrats! I expect a full series of shirtless selfies documenting your increasing pumpitude as the months go by.

Ah, good evening, I locked up some employment. Do my paperwork and start training next week.

Anyone see Mike trout at the driving range? I shouldn't be surprised but he was cranking 'dem balls

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
You're a funny guy Haste, a dern funny guy!

Actually that's kinda true.

No major news on my side. A couple nice pickups for the ol' PC but nothing massive. Mostly routine gap fills. I got a new 98 Tek the other day. I think I'm down to needing 10 more to complete the run. Or maybe it's 12. Whatevs. I'm in the collecting doldrums, waiting for the wind to pick up :)

Opening Day under a month away! Schlongcarlo hurt with a torn tear duct!! Corona Virus kills every team except Astros, who saw the telltale signs long beforehand.... :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've done some investigating and I think I know who the Rox should trade Arenado for. . . . the transport drill from Ninja Turtles.

h842m23t8fz11.jpg

With that, they could drill deep enough underground and build a sea level stadium with all savings from dumping the Arenado contract. :-|

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
:D

I've done some investigating and I think I know who the Rox should trade Arenado for. . . . the transport drill from Ninja Turtles.

h842m23t8fz11.jpg

With that, they could drill deep enough underground and build a sea level stadium with all savings from dumping the Arenado contract. :-|

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well, I have to say, that's one of the better 15 minutes I've ever spent listening to two top-tier LA ********** talking about womens bodies. And they're right about Kardashian. Good god.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well, I have to say, that's one of the better 15 minutes I've ever spent listening to two top-tier LA ********** talking about womens bodies. And they're right about Kardashian. Good god.

Schaub is the most annoying ******, luckily for us we still have those highlights of him getting KO'd hard. :lol: I think he was a little slow even before the brain damage.

Joe has really taken a lot of ideas from Howard Stern that have serverd him well... mainly that everything is relative and if you put enough crazy people around you eventually people see you as normal. Eddie Bravo is to Joe Rogan and Richard/Sal is to Stern.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I just watched those KO's. Good times! And I think your comment on Rogan is spot on. He's actually not a stupid guy, and looking better than those around him is definitely part of his game plan.

I still can't get over Kardashian's butt though. I don't care one bit about her and she can do as she likes. But good lord - I never knew about those blubber injections. That is simply grotesque, and the outcome is the stuff of nightmares.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
People will do all kinds of crazy crap for attention. Do you think she asked the plastic surgeon or do you think he just thought to himself one day "what do I do with all this fat I sucked out of people?" And then she walked through the door and the light bulb went on?

Members online