Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MARCH 2020 pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Archives Autographs Rainbow #/10 Don Zimmer

Couldn't wait to have it in hand before posting. I've had a slabbed TTM signed Zimmer which I've been looking to upgrade for the longest time. This is the rainbow foil parallel. These are gorgeous. The front is shiny, but not chrome, and the back is vintage stock.

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

Couldn't wait to have it in hand before posting. I've had a slabbed TTM signed Zimmer which I've been looking to upgrade for the longest time. This is the rainbow foil parallel. These are gorgeous. The front is shiny, but not chrome, and the back is vintage stock.

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Very cool and looks to be hard to come by. I hope you got a good deal on it.

Finally pulled the trigger on this. I only need two more SPs from the set.

View attachment 97899

Very nice. Which two do you have left to complete the set?

Classics with some instant classics too. The Yount is my favorite.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Ah man - you're the one that got it! I had an offer into the seller. I should have just bought it when I saw it. I could really use that card for my Don Zimmer collection. If you just need a Don Zimmer on-card certified auto - I'd love to work a deal with you for card+cash. I actually have 2 copies of the PR/40 of this card that I could trade +cash. The rainbow foil is one of the few Zimmers I don't own. http://baseballcardstars.com/zimfiles/baseballcards3.html

05TOPPSATFFAUTO.jpg

Brad

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Solid stuff this week! I never think to post most pickups but that Yount reminded me I just picked up what I’m pretty sure is the first “mini” I’ve ever owned
IMG_1708.JPG
Also snagged a couple Yelich Heritage variations, this Lucroy color swap from ‘15 for my Heritage collection I’ve been hunting for awhile
IMG_1709.JPG
And also a crap ton of Prizm/Optic parallels that I’m always on the lookout for probably highlighted by this Gold Yelich /10
IMG_1707.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts