Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********GOOD MORNING THREAD 3/10********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Have our annual food safety audit this week. Almost done with our location before moving on to the next one.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning all. Have our annual food safety audit this week. Almost done with our location before moving on to the next one.

jQFe5R3.jpg

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Tramers with the dreaded triple post. I've had the double post many times but never a triple. Just kidding:D. I usually post from my desk top at work. When posting from the app I have no idea how to add pictures.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION] funny thing is that we did the food safety certification mostly for our European customers, but with the tariffs on beans going to the EU now, we don't ship anything to Europe.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all! Tramers with the dreaded triple post. I've had the double post many times but never a triple. Just kidding:D. I usually post from my desk top at work. When posting from the app I have no idea how to add pictures.

Barry gets overly excited about beans, I guess!!;)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

I don't know about the app working that way, but if I wanna post pics I go to the Desktop site and just post them that way...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I DO NOT ALLOW pinto beans in my house -------------too long a story even for me to repeat -------As for post didn't notice i hit button . Been doing early shuttle - G'S's to school - that's about 90 minutes each morning and same after school .

Members online