Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How CoronaVirus affects me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
At least you have a wife. Of course, the typical card collector joke would be that you are a childish adult still living in your parents basement. No matter how the hobby progresses, we still can't shake that image/stereotype.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
At least you have a wife. Of course, the typical card collector joke would be that you are a childish adult still living in your parents basement. No matter how the hobby progresses, we still can't shake that image/stereotype.

To be fair, have you seen the average crowd at a card show lately?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
My wife always remarks that every dealer remembers her and what she collects but to her the dealers and most of the collectors are almost all generic, lumpy, middle-age guys.

We were down to watching a rerun of curling championships last night. We have concrete floors on our ground floor, now I'm wondering about setting up a sheet in our living room. And we've only been in the house a day and a half.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
There has been a constant stream of families out for walks together. I wonder if the combination of increased exercise, sunshine and eating home cooked meals instead of fast food, will have a positive effect on our obesity epidemic?

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
This is how C-19 affects me: planned days off for Mon, Tue & Wed next week...major client calls and server is down at 3pm today...rush to client 45 min away...cannot get server to boot...all client employees leave me there by myself while I am talking with HP support...backplane needs replacing & server has 8x5 NBD onsite support which means next Tuesday...client won't be happy and we have to think of alternative to get running before early Monday morning.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts