Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 MLB: Who are looking forward to watching the most?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I don't know about you guys, but I need some baseball! For me, I'm most looking forward to watching Tatis Jr. play. Tatis' 2019 season was cut short by injuries and now at the very least his 2020 will be cut short too. Who is the player you are looking forward to watching the most?
Feel free to talk about the player you pick and/or show some of your favorite cards of that player.

Tatis Collection.JPGTatis Collection - 2.JPGTatis Collection - 3.JPGTatis Collection - 4.JPGTatis Collection - 5.JPGTatis Collection - 6.JPGTatis Collection - 7.JPGTatis Collection - 8.JPGTatis Collection - 9.JPGTatis Collection - 10.JPGTatis Collection - 11.JPG

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
So many young players that are real exciting. Two guys I'm excited for are Brendan McKay in Tampa and Luis Robert in Chicago. I wish McKay was in a spot where they'd let him DH a few times a week but at this point he will likely only punch hit. Robert could be the this year's big-time exciting rookie. I picked up both of these guys while they were in AS last year for my keeper fantasy league and I'm pumped. As far as my Red Sox i hope I get to see Dalbec get to mash and Tanner Houck exceed expectations but if settle for another year of improvement from Devers and a step forward for Chavis.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Only place they're playing is in fantasy leagues, i seriously doubt there will be a 2020 season.

Remember...they have scraped whole seasons because of Labor disputes. I just can't see it (hope i'm wrong) but common sense has to prevail.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
looking forward to the sprint of a 90'ish game season. I think regular season games will have added meaning because you won't be able to start slow and grind your way into playoff contention. you'll have to start hot or warm and keep up a reasonable pace.

Members online