Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MONDAY MORNING THREAD 3/23******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, I’m flipping out this morning, kid comes in late to work, so I start giving him **** about it, and he goes, gimme a break, I’ve had chest pains and a bad cough for the last two days...I said why the f did you come in?! Ran away and reported it immediately to a supervisor and they sent him home

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone! First full day of wife’s working at home and me not having the computer!!!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all, I’m flipping out this morning, kid comes in late to work, so I start giving him **** about it, and he goes, gimme a break, I’ve had chest pains and a bad cough for the last two days...I said why the f did you come in?! Ran away and reported it immediately to a supervisor and they sent him home

I'm always the guy that goes to work sick, but with something serious like this you have to be smart. That guy should be beaten with socks full of pennies.

I haven't seen it myself but Connecticut Governor Lamont supposedly signed a bill that all non essential businesses will be closed tonight at 8pm. I didn't hear for how long. Looks like grocery stores and hospitals will be open in CT and little else.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I've been awake too darn early. Went back to the VA hospital, they miss placed my wallet with cc and money in it. Saturday when I was discharged, no one knew where it was. They are better than they used to be.

There's hardly any traffic too. So that's the good part I guess.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Ohio goes in to lockdown mode at 11:59pm tonight except for essential services/grocery stores/liquor stores.
I'm working on my sets since I have a lot of time right now.

Be safe, be healthy, be diligent, be 6ft from the next guy!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

Ohio goes in to lockdown mode at 11:59pm tonight except for essential services/grocery stores/liquor stores.
I'm working on my sets since I have a lot of time right now.

Be safe, be healthy, be diligent, be 6ft from the next guy!

Fordman

make a list of needs - one million by teams -

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011

Good for you. I can't imagine spreading this via bottled water.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Got some more Donruss at WM, should have one full set with SPs, etc. And two sets of DK and RRs...

Did two Hobby, 4 blaster and 3 hangers. Got 2 “case hits”...

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all. The liquor stores being on the list of "essential" businesses really confuses me, too. I enjoy liquor as much as the next guy (probably more), but it's a vice that isn't necessary to survive. (OK, the second part of that sentence probably crushes my claim in the first part... :lol:)

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Apparently insurance agents are considered essential during our 30 day "Stay in place" order/request. I'm not getting a big head, so are dry cleaners & liquor stores. I think I may need visit the liquor store on my way home. I'm going to cut back my hours as much as possible. Hopefully I'll get my collection better organized during the down time.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Was told this morning that we can do flex hours (early, late, Saturday, Sunday) as long as we put in our 40 hrs. Trying to reduce the number of people here all at once, since we're a 24/7 company. I think I may take advantage and do 4 10s with Fridays off...or stagger it so I have 4-day weekends. Haha!

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The city of Boston has a new virus policy rule. All companies must release non-essential employees until further notice. My tax agent called this morning to cancel my appointment. My neuro dr at the VA just called to cancel my appointment about my migraines. She say's looking at your records, they don't seem too bad right now. Ya right ! I have one now. I called another VA help number. They are going to call back in in 15 minutes.

It the tax lady canceled. Do I still have to pay ? :rolleyes:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Oh man.The governor of Mass, just told non-essential employees to stay home and liquor stores are considered essential. Recreational marijuana shops are ordered to close. Medical shops can stay open. Ah, the poor tweakers.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The city of Boston has a new virus policy rule. All companies must release non-essential employees until further notice. My tax agent called this morning to cancel my appointment. My neuro dr at the VA just called to cancel my appointment about my migraines. She say's looking at your records, they don't seem too bad right now. Ya right ! I have one now. I called another VA help number. They are going to call back in in 15 minutes.

It the tax lady canceled. Do I still have to pay ? :rolleyes:

I read tax deadline was extended to July 15

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I read tax deadline was extended to July 15

Yes, the federal tax deadline is extended until July 15. The deadline for state filing is up to the individual states Departments of Revenue, but I can't imagine they wouldn't extend theirs since you have to have your federal figured out before you can fill out your state returns. Check you state's DOR website for an announcement.
Hmmm...if my state sticks firm to the April 15 deadline, my AGI must be $0 since that is what's currently shown on my federal paperwork. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Looks that darn Donruss coalition got me. Still need a bunch for one full set and more for the other two. But got 5 of some of ‘em. I’d love to find another Hobby box and get real close to 3 full sets...

Members online