Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MORNING THREAD 3/24 **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning! Coffee and daily meeting...time to make the power.

Anyone remember the Winchel's Donut guy? "Time to make the donuts..."

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Ohio is on lock down except 'essential services'. Guess landscaping is 'essential' as the landscape company showed up to the neighbor's house this morning.

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Been slow going around here lately. Still shipping beans like crazy though. We've had over $2000 in counter sales the last 10 days. Everybody is stocking up on dry beans. I don't think they realize how far beans will go. We have people we've never seen in here before buying 50-100 pounds. We feed our entire office and warehouse with 5 pounds of beans for 2-3 days when we make soup lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Bet you go through a lot of air fresheners, too! :lol:

Haha, thankfully the majority of the guys are out in the warehouse. There are 6 of us in the office, but we can keep enough distance from each other since we all actually have our own offices.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
TP company i worked for used almost one million pounds of paper a day --- we cut to size -had rolls over 2000 lbs that other plant made from recycled paper . Always behind several days = three years ago -- now production up 25% don't know how far BEHIND [lol] now

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
TP company i worked for used almost one million pounds of paper a day --- we cut to size -had rolls over 2000 lbs that other plant made from recycled paper . Always behind several days = three years ago -- now production up 25% don't know how far BEHIND [lol] now

Emphasis on "BEHIND"...I see what you did there. :lol:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO

Speaking of TP. I open a new pack today and noticed that the rolls are now 1/2" narrower than they were before the Corona Virus. I thought that was odd. Trying to conserve the paper?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
noticed that on pack wife bought . That is width of port a johns and industrial use . If set up correctly thats about 2 more rolls a log - log is about 94 inches long

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
ouch meds prices = one free 90 day another $150 . 90 days

I've been there doing that for my wife. We had to pay the full cost of the prescription and get reimbursed some times months later. I remember spending my whole pay check doing it. I told my manager at work about it. She says "don't get sick"

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i take one 2mg and can tell four hours later with a cold chill going down back / take two 1000 = nothing .

Members online