Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody got a ton of ‘20 Donruss commons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Did a ton of retail and two Hobby boxes and thanks to terrible Topps-style collation, I still need a ton of 2020 Donruss base commons. I’m trying to do two sets, if possible.

I’ve got 5 of some guys and none of about 30 others, mostly in the lower numbers of the checklist.

Too many to list here. Can send list though.

Got most of the other subsets, except 1 or 2.

Anybody got a ton? I figured maybe I’ve got the ones you need and visa versa, etc. Can either buy or trade for ones I need. Tons of colors to trade too...

TIA!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
It's not just you. From seven hobby boxes, I was unable to complete even the base (non-DK/RR/1986) set. The lower numbers were all missing, and everything from the mid 100's on, I got as many as 8. My lower number dupes that I listed on Sportlots were being bought within hours of me listing them, and it's still like that. Base cards 61-159 are listed in quantities as low as 3, and then from 160 on, 50-70 copies of each. All the low number base I didn't get from 7 boxes, I did get them all out of two blasters, so obviously something is up.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It's not just you. From seven hobby boxes, I was unable to complete even the base (non-DK/RR/1986) set. The lower numbers were all missing, and everything from the mid 100's on, I got as many as 8. My lower number dupes that I listed on Sportlots were being bought within hours of me listing them, and it's still like that. Base cards 61-159 are listed in quantities as low as 3, and then from 160 on, 50-70 copies of each. All the low number base I didn't get from 7 boxes, I did get them all out of two blasters, so obviously something is up.

Ugh.

Thanks for the info.

Maybe somehow they’ll show up in later Retail products, Mega boxes maybe?, so I’ll just wait and pick ‘em up later.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Ugh.

Thanks for the info.

Maybe somehow they’ll show up in later Retail products, Mega boxes maybe?, so I’ll just wait and pick ‘em up later.

They seem to be in the hanger boxes; I bought three today and the base cards were almost exclusively the lower numbers. Doesn't seem to be the same for the fat packs or the blasters. I didn't see any Mega boxes so who knows what'll be in there.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
They seem to be in the hanger boxes; I bought three today and the base cards were almost exclusively the lower numbers. Doesn't seem to be the same for the fat packs or the blasters. I didn't see any Mega boxes so who knows what'll be in there.

You’re talking about the 50ct hangers that sell for about $11?

If so, IDK man, I got two today and didn’t seem to be many, if any at all, I needed in there...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Looks like you’re right.

Bought three hanger boxes today and got a good amount of the commons I needed.

Finished up my subsets too. Only need 1-2 of from DK and SPs to have two full sets of those.

Still need about 10-15 commons for one set about double that for two. Frick.

If any body needs some base, subsets or colors, I’ve got plenty of extras...

barongan

Aug 6, 2018

Nice info
o.png

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Here’s a list of what I need.

Down to 14 base commons for my first set! LOL

Anybody have most of these?

CB17AF8C-A1C7-47AD-B1EA-887AA2048341.jpeg

059E2DE8-0566-4F8A-A93F-06B92E1D8577.jpeg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Yep, definitely.

Picked up three today for fun and got about 1/2 the base I needed.

Down to six needed for one set, about 20 for two but I’ve got all subsets done except RR, need two of #36 (McKay).

Members online