Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More shoutouts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
We all know this site is the best, I already shouted out a great package I received from [MENTION=1837]Dazed[/MENTION], and now I got two more today, one from [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] and one from [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION]

Brian [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] and I worked out a deal for one full and one empty Pete Alonso 2020 tins and he stacked the empty one with a bunch of extras!! Thank you!!!

Mick [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] contacted me to ask if I still had the same address he had on file, when I confirmed he sent something out. It ended up being a huge pile of Mets cards including these two...

IMG_0293.JPG
Amed Rosario numbered 31/50

And

IMG_0294.JPG
This deGrom

Again, I’m amazed by y’all’s generosity, and thanks again to all 3 guys who’ve sent something my way recently

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You are certainly welcome.

But I’m more concerned for the “health status” of that LEGO Mr. Met from earlier. I’m guessing he’s not quite whole anymore, am I right? LOL

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
You are definitely welcome to the cards. Every time I come across Mets cards in my travels or acquisitions, I pile up the Mets and hold on to them. I had a Jay Bruce redemption sitting at Topps since 2014. After almost 6 years, I finally asked for a replacement. They sent me the Degrom within 6 days. I pulled the Rosario in November from a jumbo pack of Chrome.

Believe it or not, I already have another pile started for you!

Fordman

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Great stuff! [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] & [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] are both great board members!

Members online