Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%%%%%%MORNING THREAD 3/27 %%%%%%%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Got a call from FoMoCo that we will have a tentative return to work date on April 17, 2020. The dept that I work in will be converted to a 'temporary build' and the UAW agreed to a temporary change in hours and overtime rules. Instead of mandatory 9's and voluntary 10-12 hours, they agreed to mandatory 12 hours a day to include Saturday's and Sundays's. Saturday's are now time and a half (normal) plus 10% more per hour. Sunday's are double (normal) plus 20% more per hour. These wage rules will be in effect during the 'temporary build' and be reviewed every 30 days or until the national emergency is lifted.

Fordman

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Been working with the 3 year old on hitting off a tee. Hits the ball well but wants to chase it rather than running to first! Have plenty of time to work on that 🤣

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, found out today for at least 12 weeks we are getting a 12% raise and they changed a lot of rules for the better during the crisis, nice to see them get something right for a change

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, found out today for at least 12 weeks we are getting a 12% raise and they changed a lot of rules for the better during the crisis, nice to see them get something right for a change

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

My wife and I will be getting our keys for our new house today..

We have done all the paperwork for the mortgage and other items online via docusign as all the offices have been closed and everyone has been working from home.
Definitely a change since the last time I bought a house 30 years ago..

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all. Worked 4/10s so was off today. Got some new pickups sorted/logged and prepped some meat to smoke tomorrow! Mmmmmmmm