Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 3/31***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Stay home and away from other people as much as possible. We need to get rid of this virus and get back to normal for all of us!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all. Yes, definitely stay at home unless absolutely necessary! It'll get boring, but it's better than dying...

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

FoMoCo has decided to build respirators at it's Rawsonville plant, not at their closed Monroe plant. They will use the existing plastic molding machines there with new molds. Parts from 3M suppliers to assemble the final machines for testing a distribution. The employees are already UAW members but are a separate part of the UAW-Ford National Agreement. The workers make between $22.00hr-$28.00 with benefits. GM is being forced to make other supplies as they really didnt want to convert any production facilities to help with the pandemic (remember that with your next vehicle purchase). FCA will be making the N-95 masks but a version that can be cleaned and reused up to 20 times per unit.

Be safe, hunker down, if you have kids or grandkids in school, make sure they do their online schooling. Dont let their minds wander too far away from education.

Fordman

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, im up in the woods abit so easy to stay away from people. I got a email from the state saying I can go fishing if I avoid crowds. opening day tomorrow.
stay safe everyone.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Loaded out 5 truck loads of beans yesterday, with most going to California. We've been having the truck drivers stay in their trucks while we walk outside to talk to them. Scary to think most of these guys have been to California and most likely Denver recently. We haven't had a confirmed case in my town yet, but there was one about an hour away from here. Crazy thing is somebody from my town, who works at McDonalds, said she was with him when he got his results back that it was positive is still going to work like nothing happened. Glad I don't go to McDonalds!

Members online

Latest posts