Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****MORNING THREAD 4/2 ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Working on! Making those water bottles. After today tho, have the weekend off...it was supposed to be Atlantic City Beerfest...like everything else, that got rescheduled...no sports, no Beerfest, I don’t know what to do with myself

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

FoMoCo is looking for 500 paid 'Volunteers' to staff the respirator lines at Rawsonville, MI. My guess is they'll get the volunteers they need as the state of Michigan is not going to let 500 people sit at home on unemployment while they need workers.

All safe in Cincy as we have the lowest outbreak cases in the state so far.

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

FoMoCo is looking for 500 paid 'Volunteers' to staff the respirator lines at Rawsonville, MI. My guess is they'll get the volunteers they need as the state of Michigan is not going to let 500 people sit at home on unemployment while they need workers.

All safe in Cincy as we have the lowest outbreak cases in the state so far.

Fordman

wonder about quality control ??

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all. Still all good in my household. Mowed the grass when I got home from work yesterday...first of the season. Off work tomorrow so I'm planning to hit up the store early to hopefully get some things that I'm running low on, and get some items to drop off to my parents.

Working on! Making those water bottles. After today tho, have the weekend off...it was supposed to be Atlantic City Beerfest...like everything else, that got rescheduled...no sports, no Beerfest, I don’t know what to do with myself
Get yourself a few sampler packs and place them around the house and yard. Instant Beerfest! :lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, with alternating bdays of sun and rain the grass is starting to get a bit shaggy, with no work I have no excuses to give my wife as to why I can't now the lawn...

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning everyone, with alternating bdays of sun and rain the grass is starting to get a bit shaggy, with no work I have no excuses to give my wife as to why I can't now the lawn...

Ha, we’ve had the same kind of weather. I’m looking for like 2 days of good sunshine to dry it out enough to mow.

Sorry you’re out of work (again).

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Going to head home and get some mowing done. Hopefully after work I can get it finished. 70's today, around 40 and rain tomorrow with frost tomorrow night. Need to get the garden tilled this weekend so everything is ready when it's time to plant.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Ha, we’ve had the same kind of weather. I’m looking for like 2 days of good sunshine to dry it out enough to mow.

Sorry you’re out of work (again).

I appreciate it, I'm not worried though, it's temporary, I filed my unemployment, I've got enough reserves to get us through until that kicks in. This whole situation has kicked the country right in the teeth.