Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

April pickup thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I looked for an April post but didn't find it unless I'm blind. Had a few things come in hope to see some from all of you as well.

Perez puts me 2 signatures from the 03 classic set
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Most of my pick-ups are either Dodger related and go into my auto thread or they are not all that exciting. This one is probably not all that exciting to many either, but ever since this set debuted, I have wanted one of these. They were breaking $100 when new and have not cooled all that much. I believe they are advertised as being a SP/100.

I have been patient, losing out on a dozen or so. Finally, someone with a "relatively" low BIN/BO listed one and ended up accepting my $45 offer.

I like these oddball autographs. The card just looks interesting to me, with the plain jane grey border and a young Selig, looking like he might have just as well been working for NASA at the time.

Bud Selig. s-l1600.jpg

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
^^^ Nice stuff everyone.

Nothing glamorous here like what all you have posted above, but I continue to chip away at my oddball Yankee needs. This month I picked up one card released 5 weeks ago, and another from 15 years ago.

2020 Topps Target Exclusive from RBI Baseball Video Game - Gary Sanchez

Not an expensive card, but I enjoy these types of oddballs. The last couple of years Topps has been cross promoting lately with RBI Baseball, New Era, and UTZ Chips. If you know others, please let me know. I collect ones with the base design. Only wish the picture was different from the base card. Last year's Yankee was Gleyber.

s-l600.jpg

2005 Topps Hawaii Heritage Alex Rodriguez Promo /100

s-l400.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts