Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Morning Thread for Wednesday 4/8/20 +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i'm feel i'm like i'm upside down --- nose runs / feet smell add cough like trying to start old lawnmower --well i am old

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
another neighbor mows three yards plus his to have something to do . I weed eat around yard -- battery eater - i can't pull start mowers etc due to shoulder and lower conditions .

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all! Mowed after work yesterday...my next lawnmower is going to be a self propelled; push mowing is for the birds!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Been watching the Space Station pass by the last few nights. It usually passes by during the daytime and can't see it here. Been visible for the last week or so at night. Space station tracking Map by Zip Code. The moon was nice and full last night too.

Fordman

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning guys. My turn to make coffee today.

I want to do bacon and eggs for breakfast, but I don’t have any bacon thawed out. Maybe just sourdough toast and eggs.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Been watching the Space Station pass by the last few nights. It usually passes by during the daytime and can't see it here. Been visible for the last week or so at night. Space station tracking Map by Zip Code. The moon was nice and full last night too.

That's awesome! Didn't see the space station, but several people near me posted about something triangular in the sky the other night.
I checked out the "super blood red fantastic family fun wolf new blue starship" moon last night...or whatever ridiculous name they call it. Looked like just a normal full moon to me. :lol:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Been a slow couple of days in the office this week. We had 2 outbound loads Monday and nothing since then. Makes for some long days sitting here. Makes it easy to find stuff to spend money on.

Kirby Puckett's 1991 Game 6 home run jersey is up for auction right now. 16 days left and it's currently at $17000

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Another great weather day here after some quick moving but nasty storms overnight...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Around 80 again today. Going to be in the 50's for the next few days. Suppose to rain most of weekend.

Members online

Latest posts