Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gentleman!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
Been a way a little way as you know raising 4 lovely kiddos. I recently in the past few weeks started doing some online breaks with 2 of my sons.

Got 3 1 of 1's my first 2 weeks back into cards and they are beauties. 1 I will likely never top in my lifetime.

Pictures to follow.

I have missed this community and it's good to be back :)

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
Alright I need to upload the others but here is the HOLY GRAIL pull I was speaking of. I wouldn't even know where to begin to value it. I did receive 3 offers quickly after the break. low offer was 1200 high was 4k. It may stay in the family but my goodness what a pull
wow.jpg

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
I know it’s a great price but it’s one of those cards unless it’s gonna change my life it’ll stay with the kids and I for now
2 of the best ever and an amazing young Asian player who has some super tools. It’s a history piece for me as pujols was my fav player ever in stl

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Is worry that two years from now the Ohtani could be “ruining” that card. Plus the TTT Whales just don’t do it for me. I’d sell and buy three individual cards but that’s me. I can certainly appreciate the reluctance, it is a once in a lifetime pull! Congrats, regardless of what you do with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Welcome back!

$4k...yep, it would have been on its way to the buyer already! Probably even at $2k since I'm not much of an auto collector.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
The guy on top of the card is well on his way to Cooperstown, the guy on the bottom is a lock. The guy in the middle, the jury is still out on. So far, nothing but hype for him.

Nice card and great you got to pull it with your kids. I'd be like you, hold on to it just because of the sentimental value. Maybe sell if it Ohtani got real hot this/next year as Trout/Pujols will always carry their portion of the value.

Fordman

Members online

Latest posts