Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Case Team Break 2008 Bowman: SHIPPED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Re: 2 Case Team Break - 2008 Bowman Baseball - 1 left

Hey I'll take a spot, but judging by that picture, there's probably no gold autos left in this product! (did I post this in time to get in?)

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008

Just paid, any idea when the break will happen?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

coltsnsox07 said:
Hey I'll take a spot, but judging by that picture, there's probably no gold autos left in this product! (did I post this in time to get in?)

you're in. And that's a wrap. Sold out! :)

Payment notices have been sent. If I can get the majority of payments within the next 24 hours I can host the break over the weekend sometime.

Bill

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
Re: 2 Case Team Break - 2008 Bowman Baseball - Payment Open

i wont be home for the weekend.im going to vegas, so just record the videos so i can check them out and everything like that. i trust ya bill:)

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Re: 2 Case Team Break - 2008 Bowman Baseball - Payment Requested

I'd like to be put on the waitlist if there is one. If somebody wants to give up their spot or has an extra one they'd like to give me :D I'd gladly take it.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

cwc2002 said:
I'd like to be put on the waitlist if there is one. If somebody wants to give up their spot or has an extra one they'd like to give me :D I'd gladly take it.

Dave, did you definately want spot 10? I know it's kinda hard to let go of a spot. There's always that "DAMN, why did I give that up," when slot 10 yields the Braves and we pull a red refractor of Heyward!

But if you don't want it, looks like cwc2002 wants it :)

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008

If you can wait till Thursday for my payment Bill I will pay then...If not I will give it up to someone who wants it...Please let me know of Thursday is ok for payment?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

ahill1 said:
If you can wait till Thursday for my payment Bill I will pay then...If not I will give it up to someone who wants it...Please let me know of Thursday is ok for payment?

Thursday is FINE! No worries. I have no problem with doing the break early next week either! It doesn't have to be this weekend.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008

K thanks...got into too many group breaks, and won some things on ebay I didn't think I would win

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008

Bill Menard said:
cwc2002 said:

Dave, did you definately want spot 10? I know it's kinda hard to let go of a spot. There's always that "DAMN, why did I give that up," when slot 10 yields the Braves and we pull a red refractor of Heyward!

Actually. He gave up 10 in Andrew's break and Justin got the Laporta Super...ouch

edit- nvm, apparently got it mixed up...

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

Nikobaseball said:
Bill Menard said:
cwc2002 said:

Actually. He gave up 10 in Andrew's break and Justin got the Laporta Super...ouch

nah, i couldnt afford slot #10 so although i usually take #10, i didnt even bother. it was actually mox....

dave

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

I wanted to update everyone on the case breaks - they will take place sometime early next week. I will try not to overlap with other breaks taking place.

I have received several requests from people to pay on Thursday or Friday of this week. This is a-okay! No problem. I don't want people to put themselves in a financial jam! I realize we (meaning me, Andrew & Casebusters) all sold out high dollar breaks this week, right on the heals of other ones that just finished up and I noticed Andrew has had a break listed for almost 10 hours and it's not sold out :shock:, so I'm guessing we're all a little low on funds right now! :) Of course, this is all just my speculation and I could be completely wrong, with a mass flooding of paypal payments coming into my account today.

If I can have most of the payments by Saturday, I can place my order over the weekend and have the cases in hand for Tuesday.

Now, on a less stressful topic and note, I'd like to share some exciting news with you that should get you even more geered up for this break! Rangers25, aka David, el Capitan - and probably a bunch of other names to his wife - has graceously donated a slew of game used and autograph cards that he is asking me to randomly give away during the breaks! :eek: :eek: :eek: Feel free to give him a thanks in one of his posts because this is a very kind gesture.

Of course, I am happy to oblige and hope you all get some extra cool stuff for your collection! You WILL NEED TO ATTEND THE BREAK TO GET THESE. In an effort to encourage you all to show up and pepper me with slander via UStream chat while I break these cases, I am going to require that you be present when your name is pulled and you can have your pick of the cards that remain.

EDIT: I realize that's probably not fair to require you to be there as some of you will undoubtedly still be at work, or not be able to get Ustream to work right or whatever, so I take that back. Once I have the cards, I'll post up a scan of the cards and you can prerank your choices, should your name get pulled. That said, I really really hope most of you will join us for the break and tell me how good I look since I started pumping the iron more aggressively this past week (translation: I picked up my kids and gave each of them 5 more bear hugs than usual this past week).

james5348

Feb 2, 2009

haha, bill deff looking forward to the break.cant wait to see what freebies are given out.thanks again to those who are giving away the cards. thanks for waiting till next week.going to vegas this weekend so i have something else to look forward too:)

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009

thanks Bill, just thought i would do something nice since i got such a lucky break last time and the members here at the boards are some of the best. i hope this break goes well for everyone and i hope we all have a great time. im sure this will be a break to remember as my box break chi is going off the radar with good vibes. :lol: :lol: . i just want to have some fun. thanks

Members online

Latest posts