Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(Video) Real one man team not like disappointed CP3 and NOH.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbacardDOTnet

Dec 20, 2008
http://www.nbacard.net
I watched DN @ NOH for a while ago.
(Because of different timezone)

Really disappointed game..wow...

I have not been any fan of them but....

Yes that was just one game.

But DN was not 1986 Crazy Celtics and this game was only PO 1R not final.
(Of course, they showed real team work and chemistry though.)

I have thought CP3 is a Genius but....

No offense but NOH was like WNBA. especially Tyson Food.
(Is he Center Player? Looks like Tyson Ninja Chandler like Greg Ninja Oden.
I think Candace Parker AKA Shebron James would win over Tyson Food Easily. lol)

Then pop-uped below game in my brain.

Below game showed what is real one man team but not schooled like NOH.

At least CP3 should have shown his ability and talent like below game.

Because of Bad Team mates so lost? Look at below Video,Please.

[center:2vl53axn][youtube:2vl53axn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym1S8mcrwmE[/youtube:2vl53axn]

[youtube:2vl53axn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYY2BGOALw[/youtube:2vl53axn][/center:2vl53axn]

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Denver played physical when CP3 had the ball and went right at him when he was on defense, driving and setting screens. Give Denver credit for a great gameplan, it doesn't mean CP3 is any less great than people thought.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Im very glad I didnt watch the game. Im actually glad I didnt watch any basketball last night. None of the games looked entertaining.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
nbacardDOTnet I only understood half of what you said :lol: but I know what you mean. How the Hornets played was just plain crazy. I dont normally like to see anyone lose their job but someone needs to go for how they played. No matter if its one game, half a game it is unexcusible how they just gave up. They have a lot of thinking to do in the offseason.
On a side note Denver is just ballin right now!

nbacardDOTnet

Dec 20, 2008
KandKCards said:
Denver played physical when CP3 had the ball and went right at him when he was on defense, driving and setting screens. Give Denver credit for a great gameplan, it doesn't mean CP3 is any less great than people thought.

Yah I don't deny DN was very nice.

And that was only 1 game.

But problem is gap of score and NOH had no Passion.

No one can win every game.

But at least NOH should have attempted to stop DN at any case. They looked like WNBA team IMO.

And the reason why I posted Penny Hardaway, Penny Hardaway was also leader of team and position was guard.

I don't deny CP3 is still crazy player but not like Magic,MJ(not PG thoughg but leader of team) and Penny absolutely.
(I thought if CP3 is healty through whole his career, it would be at least Jason Kidd Level but now I'm really suspicious.)

Here are a few examples as one man team accomplishment.

Magic - not all his effort but he won Final MVP and scored over 40 pts in his rookie season
(not one man team but Magic is the greatest PG in NBA history)

MJ - scored over 50 pts against crazy Celtics only in his sophomore season.

Penny - Lost whole 1st round series(maybe won only 2 game) but scored over 40 pts against one of crazy deffender team,Heat. And team lost but score gap was not like NOH.

Allen Iverson - Lost whole final but he scored around 50 pts at 1st game of Final
(Against Kobe and Crazy SHAQ)

How about CP3?

Kutzy said:
Im very glad I didnt watch the game. Im actually glad I didnt watch any basketball last night. None of the games looked entertaining.

Yah, it would be better not to see games of that date. Bo~ring(like Homer Simpson's comment)

mlbsalltimegreats said:
nbacardDOTnet I only understood half of what you said :lol: but I know what you mean. How the Hornets played was just plain crazy. I dont normally like to see anyone lose their job but someone needs to go for how they played. No matter if its one game, half a game it is unexcusible how they just gave up. They have a lot of thinking to do in the offseason.
On a side note Denver is just ballin right now!

HaHa..really sorry about my broken English. =)

Furthermore, I was really sleepy when I made this thread. lol
(around midnight at my Timezone)

DN was great but NOH was also really really really really really poor.
(And coach was Byron Scott. Not Byron Houston)

It would be better CP3 will go to Orlando Magic (DH12 + CP3 combi !!)

Old Hornets(Charlotte) team was not like that.

Ah..really sorry. team name is New Orleans Hornets. not Charlotte. lol

[center:2r36kwh2][youtube:2r36kwh2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMbw57bmb0[/youtube:2r36kwh2][/center:2r36kwh2]

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Comparing CP3 to those other guys isn't really a fair comparison. They are much bigger players, and had a much better team around them. Basically no one around him showed up at all so there was no reason to guard anyone but Paul. All attention was on him. No one took any pressure off him. There's no way any one player can play 5 on 1.

nbacardDOTnet

Dec 20, 2008
nborton said:
Comparing CP3 to those other guys isn't really a fair comparison. They are much bigger players, and had a much better team around them. Basically no one around him showed up at all so there was no reason to guard anyone but Paul. All attention was on him. No one took any pressure off him. There's no way any one player can play 5 on 1.

Thank you for your precious OP. =)

Yah I would partly agree. But think about it NOH was not like this season in the last season?
(If I were not wrong, NOH added one more player..James Posey..right?)

Playing style and others are all different. But how about comparing with Allen Iverson?
(He is small size,too)

He went to final with only Mutombo and poor team players(there were Aaron McKie, George Lynch and Raja Bell but not like Suns Bell and others were poor than opponent. Think about Bucks and Raptors at that time.)

And for having much better team, that is not true for Michael Jordan and Anfernee Hardaway.

For MJ, Only Charles Oakley there. But he was Blue Walker.

And Opponent was crazy celtics(one of the craziest team in whole NBA history)

So 1 on 1 comparison is unfair(and he was MJ) but the point is Bulls was not like WNBA team(not like NOH).

For Penny

Rony Seikaly was out, Nicky anderson and Dennis Scott were useless. Only a bit help from Darrell Armstrong.

But their opponent was one of top deffender, Heat !

NOH? Yah of course not all his fault for CP3.

But look at result of gap of score...

speechless...

Members online

Latest posts