Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TRADE: pujolsthomefan33 / deantap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
pujolsthomefan33 said:
Guys, this is silly, lol......go back and read your posts.....Patrick, just give him the DC#.......Randy, apologize......LOL, and move on......

If you guys choose not to deal again, then so be it, but it seems neither of you are trying to rip each other off, just annoyed with each other...

TK
very good tk!! your right and i have said i was sorry several times and also i said i was wrong several times just to end this matter and now thinking about it what i guess i'm wrong about is asking patrick to cut me some slack with the send first rule useing my references and all i got was cussed out and now iam being played games,with! i still have no dc# telling me anything was sent i am just getting a bunch of empty talk so ok to end this thing i don't care about a dc # anymore i'll just wait and see if anything comes if you mailed today like you said i should have it pretty soon i mailed yours on the 8th and you recieved it on the 11th so three days i figure, now it should come on monday for sure if not saturday so if i have nothing by monday i guess you were just playing gamesand all your talk was just that!, "talk covering your behind",because some traders on here took interest in this fiasko! ok patrick i am wrong,sorry and need no dc# now can we just move on,thanks,randy! and thank you tk for stepping in and adding some sanity to this whole thing,randy

cardsultan

Aug 7, 2008
san diego calif
i feel it is my responsibility to report that this dispute between myself and deantap has been resolved i'm very glad to report i recieved the triple auto friday aug15th in mint condition and all is well on the trade front!!! thanks for the great trade sorry we had a few bumps in the road!!!but all is good in trade ville!!! thanks randy!!!

Members online