Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My mma autos (lots of pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Digging the mma section. Thought I'd share some of my favorite autos I picked up over the years.
--cards--
bonnar.jpg

hendo.jpg

sappauto1.jpg

rampage.jpg

AandG3.jpg

--IP autos--
4 autos
mmaautos.jpg

Aoki Shinya
aokishinya.jpg
Aoki Shinya again
aokishinya2.jpg
Rumina Sato
rumina.jpg
Josh Barnett
joshbarnett.jpg
Josh Barnett again
jbarnett1.jpg
Melvin Manhoef
melvin.jpg
Tatsuya Kawajiri
tatsuyakawajiri.jpg
Joachim Hansen
hansen.jpg
Joachim Hansen again
joachimhan.jpg
Mitsuhiro Ishida
ishida.jpg
Yoshihiro Takayama
takayama.jpg

--and some K-1 fighters--

Peter Aerts
aerts.jpg
Badr Hari
badrhari.jpg
Ray Sefo
raysefo.jpg
Remy Bonjasky
remy.jpg
Ernesto Hoosto
ernesto.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Very cool seeing the Hoost auto. Would love to hear what it was like meeting him (or Babalu for that matter) if you have any stories etc...

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
Very cool seeing the Hoost auto. Would love to hear what it was like meeting him (or Babalu for that matter) if you have any stories etc...

Hoosto was a very cool guy. I met him when he was in town doing some promotional work for K-1 now that he is retired. It was unbelievable meeting one of the legends of the sport. Here is a pic.
tyernesto.jpg

And a pic of me and Joachim Hansen.
mejoachim2.jpg

And Josh Barnett choking me out. lol
barnett1.jpg

G

cgilmo said:
Is it just me, or are MMA athletes better with fans than guys in other sports?

I have never heard of a MMA guy being anything but fan friendly.

You never met Tito Ortiz then. Complete *******.

G

Dr Tom said:
cgilmo said:

Matt Hughes too!

He was in St. Louis late in the season for a Cardinals/Cubs series with Robbie Lawler and his little brother, and my friends met them at Hrabosky's Ballpark Saloon before the game, and Matt was a complete dick to them. Lawler signed my friends wifes Cardinals hat, but Hughes wouldn't. I guess either because he's a complete jerk or a Cubs fans. Either way I think he's a loser.

G

Sam Banks said:
[quote="Dr Tom":1x8pfif3]
cgilmo said:

Matt Hughes too!

He was in St. Louis late in the season for a Cardinals/Cubs series with Robbie Lawler and his little brother, and my friends met them at Hrabosky's Ballpark Saloon before the game, and Matt was a complete dick to them. Lawler signed my friends wifes Cardinals hat, but Hughes wouldn't. I guess either because he's a complete jerk or a Cubs fans. Either way I think he's a loser.[/quote:1x8pfif3]

Hughes cant sign things (or at least he isnt supposed to) because of the contract he is under.

G

Dr Tom said:
[quote="Sam Banks":1ry9vn0h][quote="Dr Tom":1ry9vn0h]
cgilmo said:

Matt Hughes too!

He was in St. Louis late in the season for a Cardinals/Cubs series with Robbie Lawler and his little brother, and my friends met them at Hrabosky's Ballpark Saloon before the game, and Matt was a complete dick to them. Lawler signed my friends wifes Cardinals hat, but Hughes wouldn't. I guess either because he's a complete jerk or a Cubs fans. Either way I think he's a loser.[/quote:1ry9vn0h]

Hughes cant sign things (or at least he isnt supposed to) because of the contract he is under.[/quote:1ry9vn0h]

Then he could at least have the courtesy to explain that instead of just turning his back and saying nothing.

Members online

Latest posts