Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

who brought you to this forum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I stumbled upon it (no one knows it's here as of yet but I'm pretty sure there are "closet" Nascar fans on this board)! :D

bassprokvd

May 10, 2009
TITLETOWN, Wisconsin
i stumbled across it kinda the same way.
i collect baseball prospects,
nascar rookie autograph cards,
green bay packer auto cards.
i think it will just take a little time but this forum should be rockin in no time!!!

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
I collected NASCAR before I even collected baseball... ::facepalm::
(I love finding new places to stick the facepalm smiley).

Anthony

Superg24

Dec 16, 2008
Nascar collector here. I stumbled across this section scrolling down and I was happy it finally got one.

Collecting Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I looked at the "View New Posts" thing on the top and saw the Nascar Showoff thread that pghbuccos made....which I still haven't had a chance to scan my stuff for...

I've got some Nascar stuff (actually try to collect Rusty Wallace when I can), and watch races every now and again with a few of my buddies.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I've been waiting for a Nascar forum for a while. I mean friggin' A, there was a MMA forum before a Racing/Nascar one. I think there might be more Nascar fans here than the hockey hockey (maybe).

A

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I don't remember....I was in that group that was following the message boards right after the BMB crapped out. Wasn't there a site like bmbboards.com or something to that effect in between here and there?

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
RITM! Won a Cal Ripken auction with some of his minor league cards, emailed RITM about it, and here I am.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I was looking for some old men that talk about young men and found this site .. :lol:

(When the Beckett flock left, we all came here.. My Beckett join date is 12/1996)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts