Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 EXQUISITE 2 CASE GROUP BREAK: SCANS UP - SHIP INFO TOO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[center:1b4ietqe]2 case break - 2007 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Edition[/center:1b4ietqe]

Product Details: 5 boxes per case, 1 pack per box, 6 cards per pack. Every pack includes one veteran base card, one autographed rookie card, one multi-player autographed card, one autographed memorabilia card, and two additional autographed cards. Every other case will average a one of one autograph. We might get two!

These cases have become pretty reasonable in price. The content is solid for the cost of the buy in. There are redemptions in this product, however, they are ALL still valid.

There are also quite a few non-rookie autos in this product, including:
Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey, Jr., Daisuke Matsuzaka, David Ortiz, Jonathan Papelbon, Joba Chamberlain, Josh Beckett, Prince Fielder, Hunter Pence, Alex Gordon, Cal Ripken, Jr., Roger Clemens, Pudge Rodriguez, Vladimir Guerrero, Ryan Braun, Tim Lincecum, Curt Schilling, Phil Hughes, Mark Teixeira, Hanley Ramirez, Frank Thomas, Vladimir Guerrero, Carlos Zambrano, Cole Hamels, Scott Rolen, Roy Oswalt, Troy Tulowitzki, Felix Hernandez and several others - ALL with autographs!

This will be done by the hit. There will be 52 hits - (50 autos, 2 5 ct. base card slots (the base cards are #'d /99, /75 or /1). You get two hits with your buy in. All cards will be shipped. I will get proper shipping materials and supplies for all cards (extra thick toploaders and snaptites for the higher end pieces).

Hit slots will be randomly drawn - I will put all the #'s on poker chips and place them in a bag. As I pull the cards from the pack, I will randomly pull a poker chip out and that # gets the card. Because each person gets two hits with their buy-in, I will put 1a on one chip and 1b on another chip - that represents the two cards the person in slot #1 will receive, which for the break will be klktbear.

Both the box breaks and drawing of winners will be done live on blogtv.com, which worked well for the last break I did. I didn't hear any complaints and several people said they really liked it. Sounds like stickam.com had issues and Ustream has been a nightmare as of late.

Here is the link to the break site: http://www.blogtv.com/People/Bill_Menard

Price is $58 for 1st slot, $56 each additional.

1) klktbear paid SHIPPED
2) nikateen paid SHIPPED
3) prospectorgems paid SHIPPED
4) jdacunha paid
5) prospectorgems paid SHIPPED
6) klktbear paid SHIPPED
7) erich paid
8) kutzy paid SHIPPED
9) aed91k paid SHIPPED
10) metallicalex777 paid
11) bigpops65 paid SHIPPED
12) jdacunha paid
13) All In Cards paid SHIPPED
14) kdailey paid SHIPPED
15) kdailey paid SHIPPED
16) klktbear FREE SLOT paid SHIPPED
17) Captain Feathersword paid SHIPPED
18) promodeltodd paid NEED ADDY
19) elemin8 paid SHIPPED
20) Derek2011 paid SHIPPED
21) A_Pharis paid SHIPPED
22) metallicalex777 paid
23) promodeltodd paid NEED ADDY
24) prospectorgems paid SHIPPED
25) Captain Feathersword paid SHIPPED
26) prospectorgems paid SHIPPED

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: 2007 UD EXQUISITE RC ED. 2 CASE GROUP BREAK - OPEN

Honestly, this is my favorite set. I need to find some money to get it!!

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2007 UD EXQUISITE RC ED. 2 CASE GROUP BREAK - OPEN

I will give this a try-please put me for slot 18 and 23 please.

Todd

aed91k

May 22, 2009
Re: 2007 UD EXQUISITE RC ED. 2 CASE GROUP BREAK - 20 LEFT

I would like to reserve one spot in this case break. I would like to take the number 9 spot. thank you.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: 2007 UD EXQUISITE RC ED. 2 CASE GROUP BREAK - 20 LEFT

aed91k said:
I would like to reserve one spot in this case break. I would like to take the number 9 spot. thank you.

sure thing!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: 2007 UD EXQUISITE RC ED. 2 CASE GROUP BREAK - 18 LEFT

If anyone else is interested, I'd encourage you to sign up ~ the break has only 5 more days before it is closed. If people would like to see this one take place, I need to get at least 11 more slots sold before Monday afternoon (which will allow us one additional week to sell out the final slots).

I'm really looking forward to this one. If anyone has any questions about the break please ask! Thanks! Bill

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: 2007 UD EXQUISITE RC ED. 2 CASE GROUP BREAK - 11 LEFT

Hi guys - just a head's up that I believe at about noon time tomorrow, this break will be closed if we don't have at least 2 more slots sold. If we can sell at least 2 more, I believe it will buy us one more week to fill the break.

If we don't fill it, there are enough slots sold for us to do one case and one additional box - IF someone wants to pick up the one additional hit from what would be the loose box for $29, that would be awesome. That will leave us with just one unclaimed base card and I'll give it to the person who steps up and takes the last hit for $29. (It will be the base card from the loose box - no questions about it).

If you don't want to participate in this as a one case with an extra loose box break, then please let me know and I will remove you - please just post in the thread.

Thanks guys! i just want to be sure you all know what the options are that we have!

bill

Members online