Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MMObaseball - Oregon Craters (Need couple high lvl players)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Kutzy said:
I cant believe this is still going on. Has the game gotten betteR?

Thinking the same thing. Game got boring after a month or so. I have moved onto GLB, and it is leaps and bounds better than MMO Baseball. (yes I realize GLB has been around a lot longer)

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Jurgy25 said:
Kutzy said:

Thinking the same thing. Game got boring after a month or so. I have moved onto GLB, and it is leaps and bounds better than MMO Baseball. (yes I realize GLB has been around a lot longer)

I still have like 50k flex over there. I may go back.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Kutzy said:
Jurgy25 said:
Kutzy said:

Geez how do you get so much?

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Jurgy25 said:
Kutzy said:
Jurgy25 said:
Kutzy said:

Geez how do you get so much?

Ive had an account there since day 1.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone who wants to get started in this game but doesnt want to start at 0... I have an account I dont use anymore I just changed the password and I can let you have it... just change the password and email address. I have a level 7 player with $187K. Just PM me if you are interested.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Still training Burninator and Wheatables.

Was wondering if anybody was still playing with the record we ended up with.

I bought a team with Wheatables and have 6 players (over 2 accounts) playing for it in Semi-Pro AAA. Made it to 2nd round of playoffs.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Whats the deal with this season. I continue to be dissapointed with this stuff to be fair. I've almost maxed out all my categories (2 left) yet my guy still gets tee'd off.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
OMG... is this sim still going on? I remember joining it about 18 months ago and made it through a few seasons before I realized the sim was done and the developers had moved on. I imagine now its just a handful of live teams vs computer teams and the scores are probably 93-2 every day with people hitting 300 HRs in a 30 game season.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I'm still around and will be shuffling the lineup again this season. I'm early maxed in every category with my guys yet they're outperformed by lesser trained lefties. I wish the R L handedness was available to all from the get go so that things were more even. The bonus switch hitters get is ridiculous. Anyway, last season we tossed around the idea of moving the team to a pro A league and work our way back upagain. I'll look into that again at the end of this season if there is interest. I just don't want to have to hastle to fill a roster if people aren't motivated to log on and help us make the switch

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Still training daily. And the team I bought has been winning and has made the playoffs and moved up a league every year.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I think this may be the last season for the Craters guys. With contracts running out I'd need to resign everyone. However, many on the team have already gone inactive and contacting everyone to resign would be tough at best.....especially just to lose everyday because we don't have many lefties despite having some of the highest levels out there. Also, I'd thrown out the idea of purchasing another team and working our way back up. However, I miscalculated the cost and my owner does not have the funds to get another team for us all to join. Perhaps DWright5 has a team? Anyway, it looks like the Craters may finally die this season. Let me know what you all think. Thanks

Eric

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
WoundedDuck said:
I think this may be the last season for the Craters guys. With contracts running out I'd need to resign everyone. However, many on the team have already gone inactive and contacting everyone to resign would be tough at best.....especially just to lose everyday because we don't have many lefties despite having some of the highest levels out there. Also, I'd thrown out the idea of purchasing another team and working our way back up. However, I miscalculated the cost and my owner does not have the funds to get another team for us all to join. Perhaps DWright5 has a team? Anyway, it looks like the Craters may finally die this season. Let me know what you all think. Thanks

Eric

The team I have is USA-A. It has gone up from SemiPro AA over the last 3 seasons.

I have a few higher level guys, but if yours are higher, I can use them. Plus I have most of the team re-signed for next year already. Probably need a couple infielders for platooning and a couple relievers. I like to change out to keep everyone fresh for playoffs and it seems to work pretty well. Just don't expect to play EVERY single game. I've just noticed that stamina late in the year really affects the playoffs.

Shoot me any info if anyone still wants to play and needs a team.

Plus, I can't pay a ton. I don't know why, but it seems that the payouts are going down. My whole team makes 50k each a year I think. And my own players only make 25k.

Latest posts