Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kenny Florian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

What are your guys thoughts on him?

I really like him. Ready to watch him fight at 91.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
for some reason Ken-Flo is just one of those fighters that doesn't do anything for me. he has great BJJ but really his stand up doesn't impress me that much. he seems like one of those fighters that will always be ranked around 5th-10th in the LW's but never be ranked in the top tier. i don't ever see him beating someone like a BJ Penn, Sherk, Griffin, or Stevenson. i think Diaz would beat him as well. he beat Huerta but Huerta really looked like crap in that fight and i think he was exposed some. i think this match at UFC 91 with stevenson will show if he can become a top tier guy or not.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Ken-Flo has come a long way since TUF. His striking is so much better, and his bjj is still dangerous. I remember when he was going to fighter Huerta, my friend said Huerta would run through Florian. And that obviously wasn't the case. I knew Ken-Flo would win, he out classed Huerta. I dont think he can beat Sherk or Penn. He might beat Stevenson, but i am a Stevenson fan aswell, so it should be a good fight.

Members online

Latest posts