Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wasn't going to do it but I have no choice "Amyanks22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdotmorris

Aug 7, 2008
I bought a card Tuesday Sept 16th for a small amount of $7. Two weeks went by and I contacted member and I was assured card was being sent and that delivery confirmation wasn't used but card should be coming. Another two weeks go bye and I was told I would get my money back. I've contacted the MODS to let them know and they said give him another week. Still no card or contact and he says he has no money but I see "Amyanks22" on every thread still making deals. I'm a patient person but after a month and almost two weeks filled with nonsense to try and get me not do what I'm doing now, I have no other choice.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
mdotmorris said:
I bought a card Tuesday Sept 16th for a small amount of $7. Two weeks went by and I contacted member and I was assured card was being sent and that delivery confirmation wasn't used but card should be coming. Another two weeks go bye and I was told I would get my money back. I've contacted the MODS to let them know and they said give him another week. Still no card or contact and he says he has no money but I see "Amyanks22" on every thread still making deals. I'm a patient person but after a month and almost two weeks filled with nonsense to try and get me not do what I'm doing now, I have no other choice.

I never received a PM from you. I would have contacted him about it.

mdotmorris

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
mdotmorris said:

I never received a PM from you. I would have contacted him about it.

I contacted blanning and he was helping and contacted him and also said to give him another week. All which I did but he still is making moves.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I've sent him a PM asking for a status, he hasnt read it yet. If I dont get a response today, I will make sure he cant make deals until this one is fixed. I know other folks have had issues with him and its a shame people dont bother to use the feedback because if they did, alot of issues would be avoided. I've said it 100 times, there is no reason to be afraid of retaliation because if that happens, the feedback will be removed and the member suspended.

mdotmorris

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
I've sent him a PM asking for a status, he hasnt read it yet. If I dont get a response today, I will make sure he cant make deals until this one is fixed. I know other folks have had issues with him and its a shame people dont bother to use the feedback because if they did, alot of issues would be avoided. I've said it 100 times, there is no reason to be afraid of retaliation because if that happens, the feedback will be removed and the member suspended.

ok thanks and I will leave that feedback now.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I received a response from Amyanks, he says he received the item back today. He says it will be mailed tomorrow. I have let him know if the DC# isnt in my inbox, he will be suspended from this site until this deal is fixed. Please let me know if you need anything.

Thanks

Members online

Latest posts