Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA Bulk Submission Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Holy custom cards Batman...color me interested, very, very interested.

I've got a stack I'm looking at sending in.

I know cards (and anything under 3.5 X 5.5) are typically $20 to be authenticated and slabbed, unless of course it is a more high end deceased player from their list.

Regardless, I'm excited about this.

sunnyd2001

Apr 8, 2009
Just to make sure, this is for authenticating in person auto's on cards. I have had cards slabbed by JSA before, just making sure this is that. If it is I need this soooo bad!!! Keep me posted!!

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Chris, seriously nice work man. This was exactly what I was looking for!

ALL of my customs will be sent in for this, I'm so excited!

Its kind of pointless for me to submit all my IP Price stuff (since I know its authentic, unless there is a D. Price look-a-like running around the stadiums I visit) but I think it looks so nice encapsulated and presents the item so well.

I am sure it is included, but just to double check, are auto'd tickets included in this deal? And what about an auto'd newspaper? It is probably 12 x 12 or so.

Awesomeness Chris, can't wait to submit!

Casey

sunnyd2001

Apr 8, 2009
Can you also find out what the deal is for players that are less than $50? I know a lot of the players I have are prospects and are usually only about $20. Please let me know when you can. Thanks so much for setting this up!!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
sunnyd2001 said:
Can you also find out what the deal is for players that are less than $50? I know a lot of the players I have are prospects and are usually only about $20. Please let me know when you can. Thanks so much for setting this up!!

+1, and again, completely thrilled about this offer

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Authentication & Encapsulation on flats up to 3 X 5: $15/item for any player with a basic fee of $45 or less, or 50% off the basic fee for any player $70 or less. Any player $75 or more would be a flat rate of $60 for the basic service. That means you could get Michael Jordan (usually $100), Babe Ruth (usually $150), etc for only $60 regardless of the regular fee.

Authentication & Encapsulation for any item over 3 X 5: Same prices as above plus the $8 surcharge.

we have to hit 100 items

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
so, i know this is getting repetitive but gilmo, if i want a card i got signed in person encapsulated with authentication, it will cost $15 for anyone, even the guys that are usually $20?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
thegreathambino said:
so, i know this is getting repetitive but gilmo, if i want a card i got signed in person encapsulated with authentication, it will cost $15 for anyone, even the guys that are usually $20?

yep, you got it even with guys at 50 and 75$

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
ok guys

start listing what you want to submit in the submission thread

I will inquire about pricing and then edit your post when I have the information.

we HAVE to have 100 items, so lets do this!

Members online