Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA Bulk Submission Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
hofautos said:
It would probably make sense to start a new thread anyway, with new rules and details, and plus one where it doesn't show that GILMO started the thread, so that it is clear that it is not FCB sponsored?
Only those 2 mods can start threads here.

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
JSA/SGC had a deal before

Would make sense for them to keep a contract with Beckett as well for the modern stuff

I would only use JSA/SGC for vintage cards I had TTM'ed

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
sdsportsfan1214 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Are they going to do this again or do I have to send myself? I wanna get some slabbed before JSA goes to SGC...

Me too tho the SGC slabs for regular cards kinda look sick with the dark backround

I don't care for SGC at all.

I understand they are great at what they do, no argument there at all, I just have a SEVERE case of baseball card OCD, and I have to have EVERYTHING (PC) slabbed by the same company. That is why I am going to sell off all my non PC PSAs and BCCGs for cheap, and crack the PSAs that are PC.

I am not saying that ALL of my cards have to be BGS slabbed, just the better ones that I want to keep.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I know some are saying they only want JSA/BGS slabs but for those that don't know PSA is in their second month of the $10 red flip special. I know alifaxwa2 subbed some of his own cards in that. I did a pretty large sub for myself and a few friends last month and I am sending some more of my own this month. Maybe if you guys want cards slabbed you can join psa and submit there.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
OK, so I am late to the party and sorry if you have answered this 100 times already...

I have an item (an old post card) that was signed and mailed by Ted Williams and Johnny Pesky to my mother. I am really just looking to get it slabbed to be protected, grading is not that important to me. Am I in the right place? If yes, kindly give me the appropriate dope slap and direct me to the post that explains how to get this into the group submission. I admit I did not read all 16 pages here.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
MisterT said:
OK, so I am late to the party and sorry if you have answered this 100 times already...

I have an item (an old post card) that was signed and mailed by Ted Williams and Johnny Pesky to my mother. I am really just looking to get it slabbed to be protected, grading is not that important to me. Am I in the right place? If yes, kindly give me the appropriate dope slap and direct me to the post that explains how to get this into the group submission. I admit I did not read all 16 pages here.

This thread is an amalgam of 3 different 'bulk subs'. The first was cgilmo looking into with spence and bgs in 2009, the second was the one I actually organized and ran in 2010 and the third is cgilmo's card store having JSA onsite for authentication in September 2011.

It hasn't been defined HOW to take part in cgilmo's yet. All we know at this time, is that cgilmo's store is having JSA in house to do authentication. We also know that they will NOT be slabbing on site (since BGS does that).

If all you want is authenticate and slab, you would probably be better off just going directly through JSA/BGS or PSA and having it done yourself. You receive little benefit (other than a discount auth fee) by waiting for this particular 'sub' verse sending in yourself.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
cgilmo said:
ok, the word is

http://spenceloa.com/fees.aspx

Any player that appears there as a 50$ autograph will be a $15 charge through FCB.

This includes encapsulation.

We are also able to get 8x10's with just the hologram and the cert. Those prices are TBD, but I can't image them being above $15

This is a FANTASTIC deal.
post thanked

Members online

Latest posts