Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cal Ripken, Jr. collector's thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
The winner is...

charlie.jpg

Sorry but that's not something I'd talk about in public or with anyone I don't know well. No offense intended.

EDIT: Sorry about this little derailment, Ripken Collectors...

Last edited:

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
The winner is...

charlie.jpg

Sorry but that's not something I'd talk about in public or with anyone I don't know well. No offense intended.

Lol, I should change my avatar to this! And no worries Frosty, thanks for showing off an awesome Ripken!

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
The winner is...

charlie.jpg

Really? Because im asking for your ss# or Bank accounts. Thats not something I talk about Lol. You made my day, too funny!!!

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Are You ashamed? Because then I can understand.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Are You ashamed? Because then I can understand.

It looks like he paid more for it that you were willing to pay, since it is in his collection now. Just drop it kid. He doesn't want or have to share that information with you.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
It looks like he paid more for it that you were willing to pay, since it is in his collection now. Just drop it kid. He doesn't want or have to share that information with you.

Ahhhh thats my angle im jealous because its not mine and in order to feel better I must demand the price. Your Good....

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Lots of people don't like discussing the prices they pay for their PC items. It has nothing to do with shame.

Is there a justifiable reason or is it just because? Because isint really an answer, so being ashamed or embarrassed usualy fits. Insecurity could fit, maybe it makes them feel like there in control and They like that.

Those are reasons.....

Just because They dont like to isint really a reason But hey to each there own I guess.

A_Pharis

Is there a justifiable reason or is it just because? Because isint really an answer, so being ashamed or embarrassed usualy fits. Insecurity could fit, maybe it makes them feel like there in control and They like that.

Those are reasons.....

Just because They dont like to isint really a reason But hey to each there own I guess.

It's just something people do, and I am amazed you haven't seen this concept before. Lots of buyers in different types of markets don't disclose prices on items they buy. THere's really no reason other than "because they don't want to." And that is a perfectly valid reason.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
It's just something people do, and I am amazed you haven't seen this concept before. Lots of buyers in different types of markets don't disclose prices on items they buy. THere's really no reason other than "because they don't want to." And that is a perfectly valid reason.

Ehhh I dont know... Everything has a reason. Nothing happens for no reason. But if thats how You feel i cant ever change that.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Ehhh I dont know... Everything has a reason. Nothing happens for no reason. But if thats how You feel i cant ever change that.

No offense but I wouldn't tell you what I paid either. My reason would be because it's none of your concern, really makes no difference to you if I tell you or not. If you wanted the card I would tell you there's one on eBay and you can go buy it for whatever you pay. If you don't want it then just tell me how awesome and super duper it is and leave it at that. No reason to get your ******* all wadded up because you can't know what someone paid for a baseball card. I hope you have bigger worries in life.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
No offense but I wouldn't tell you what I paid either. My reason would be because it's none of your concern, really makes no difference to you if I tell you or not. If you wanted the card I would tell you there's one on eBay and you can go buy it for whatever you pay. If you don't want it then just tell me how awesome and super duper it is and leave it at that. No reason to get your ******* all wadded up because you can't know what someone paid for a baseball card. I hope you have bigger worries in life.

Yup its insecurity, typically when one starts to insult the other its looked as a defense mechanisms. Now I understand your reason, thank You, I hope one day You can evolve and grow past that stage in your life.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Yup its insecurity, typically when one starts to insult the other its looked as a defense mechanisms. Now I understand your reason, thank You, I hope one day You can evolve and grow past that stage in your life.

Ummmm, ok you wanted a reason and I gave you one.

Anyway, anyone have those UD EPIC Materials of Ripken? I need a few of those.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts